Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DFO nearing closed beta~

FigrixFigrix Member Posts: 5

Figrix Voidstar here - I wanted to inform you all about Darkfall Online and the latest updates:

* IGN recently did a week of coverage and you can find it here! New stuff is from peek #16 to #19 - but check it all out if you havn't seen it! I've also posted most of the coverage screens in the Darkfall screens section of MMORPG.com. Enjoy!

* Clan beta registry just closed - Don't worry! This only means that clan signups for beta are over, solo signups are on the way and we are even closer to beta! Head over to www.darkfallonline.com and read up on the next [i]true[/] PVPMMO~

That's all for now, but I'll keep everyone here at MMORPG.com forums posted on Darkfall! Maybe MMORPG.com will do some coverage even? We can only hope so!

If you want/need PvP in your MMO look no further - Free For All no safezones glory is here in DFO. PvP isn't one of the only strongpoints of it either - Siege conquest: check! Massive World tailor made for PvP and PvE: check! Skill based character creation? (ala UO) : check! A truly unique MMO experience worlds apart from all the EQ/WoW clones out there? Look no further!

Peace everyone, hope you enjoy/learned about this amazing upcoming game ::::28::

Comments