Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

FRIIIIIIIIDAAAAAAAY

quseioquseio Member UncommonPosts: 234
caant wait /whimper i work friday and /lesigh i cant s it at the pc refreshing the  pages every 30 seconds

Comments

• StrommStromm Member Posts: 243
    Originally posted by quseio
    caant wait /whimper i work friday and /lesigh i cant s it at the pc refreshing the  pages every 30 seconds

Come to Australia, it'll be Saturday. :-)

• dreamscaperdreamscaper Member UncommonPosts: 1,592
    Since you asked nicely!

<3

• frizzlepicklefrizzlepickle Member Posts: 72
    Originally posted by Stromm
    Originally posted by quseio

Come to Australia, it'll be Saturday. :-)

Non-Australians like us don't have anti-gravity powers like you, we'd fall right off the planet.

• NanfoodleNanfoodle Member LegendaryPosts: 10,617

So how long till we get all the info? My guess its going to feel to slow. Here is hoping Im wrong. :-) 

• DocBrodyDocBrody Member UncommonPosts: 1,926
    Originally posted by dreamscaper
    Since you asked nicely!

this is so bad it hurts in my stomach. Never post that again please.  image

• azzamasinazzamasin Member UncommonPosts: 3,105
    Originally posted by Nanfoodle

So how long till we get all the info? My guess its going to feel to slow. Here is hoping Im wrong. :-) 

They've already said on Twitter that you'll know everything about the game within the first 2 days of SOE live.  Now scurry off to your FFVIX forums.  These are happy forums.

Sandbox means open world, non-linear gaming PERIOD!

Subscription Gaming, especially MMO gaming is a Cash grab bigger then the most P2W cash shop!

Bring Back Exploration and lengthy progression times. RPG's have always been about the Journey not the destination!!!

Originally posted by azzamasin

They've already said on Twitter that you'll know everything about the game within the first 2 days of SOE live.  Now scurry off to your FFVIX forums.  These are happy forums.

I did preorder FF14 but if EQN comes out in the next few months I will be returning my preorder. EQ1 was my first MMO and I wont miss EQN launch.

• achesomaachesoma Member RarePosts: 1,726

You mean happy until after the reveal and half the people turn into rabid pit bulls when they realize they aren't getting what they want. 

On a side note, PITCHFORKS FOR SALE!  GET A FREE TORCH WITH EVERY PURCHASE OF SMEDLEY EFFIGIES!

Preaching Pantheon to People at PAX  PAX East 2018 Day 4 - YouTube
    Originally posted by achesoma

You mean happy until after the reveal and half the people turn into rabid pit bulls when they realize they aren't getting what they want. 

On a side note, PITCHFORKS FOR SALE!  GET A FREE TORCH WITH EVERY PURCHASE OF SMEDLEY EFFIGIES!

Its a sure thing as many will be upset as happy.

• S1LentKillerS1LentKiller Member CommonPosts: 71

That made me LoL. Thank you. hope EQN isn't P2WIN! MMO

• NadiaNadia Member UncommonPosts: 11,798
    Originally posted by dreamscaper
    Since you asked nicely!

evil bunny!

• waynejr2waynejr2 Member EpicPosts: 7,769

it almost wants to make someone avoid the whole event for the first two days.  Can't wait to see the debate just on the term sandbox.  It will be full of anger and tears.  lol.

http://www.youhaventlived.com/qblog/2010/QBlog190810A.html  

Epic Music:   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vAigCvelkhQ&list=PLo9FRw1AkDuQLEz7Gvvaz3ideB2NpFtT1

https://archive.org/details/softwarelibrary_msdos?&sort=-downloads&page=1

Kyleran:  "Now there's the real trick, learning to accept and enjoy a game for what it offers rather than pass on what might be a great playing experience because it lacks a few features you prefer."

John Henry Newman: "A man would do nothing if he waited until he could do it so well that no one could find fault."

FreddyNoNose:  "A good game needs no defense; a bad game has no defense." "Easily digested content is just as easily forgotten."

LacedOpium: "So the question that begs to be asked is, if you are not interested in the game mechanics that define the MMORPG genre, then why are you playing an MMORPG?"

• stealthbrstealthbr Member UncommonPosts: 1,054
  • superconductingsuperconducting Member UncommonPosts: 871
    Originally posted by stealthbr
    hahahhahahah https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zzfQwXEqYaI

LMAO thanks!

• keithiankeithian Member UncommonPosts: 3,191
    I'm actually very curious to see what this game is about on Friday or towards next weekend because I really don't know much about it because there hasn't been much to see. If anything, I'm hoping that it takes my attention away from ESO for a while because I'm a little tired of certain fans here and those from Wild Star poisoning those forums....so please..let this game be the next Messiah because from the forum PVP in general we need one lol

There Is Always Hope!

• NadiaNadia Member UncommonPosts: 11,798

thank you - a similar spoof  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SqOWi2mo3Jo

• Shadowguy64Shadowguy64 Member Posts: 848
    Originally posted by superconducting

LMAO thanks!

This is more MMO related:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gCApGE7JeSI

• ZadawnZadawn Member UncommonPosts: 670
    gotta get down on friday.

• azarhalazarhal Member RarePosts: 1,402

With your avatar's voice this line is perfect!

I will have my popcorn ready...once I get back from work and start reading the forum.

• XforsakerXXforsakerX Member UncommonPosts: 124
    For someone that has played EQ one for 6 years and then EQ2 for a little over a year i can say by what i know about this game so gar that it's gonna be freaking amazing!!! content look's huge!!!

AMD Phenom(tm) II X4 955 Processor (4 CPUs), ~3.2GHz
    6142MB RAM
    NVIDIA GeForce GTX 260
    Antec Gaming Phenom
    Windows Vista™ Home Premium

• CraisyCraisy Member UncommonPosts: 12

Will we be able to watch the live stream from our PC? 

Question has probably been asked repeatedly, but just curious now that we are close...

• hulgarhulgar Member Posts: 93
    The dissapointment this time is going to be epic with all the hype and praise over this place.
  • MMOExposedMMOExposed Member RarePosts: 7,387
    Somebody here better make the news on Friday Mobile friendly. For those of us not on unlimited data plans. I have to work. 

Philosophy of MMO Game Design

• MMOExposedMMOExposed Member RarePosts: 7,387
    Originally posted by XforsakerX
    For someone that has played EQ one for 6 years and then EQ2 for a little over a year i can say by what i know about this game so gar that it's gonna be freaking amazing!!! content look's huge!!!

But we don't know much of anything about the game. So how did you come to that conclusion?

Philosophy of MMO Game Design

• DjuchadeDjuchade Member Posts: 29
    Less than 4 days, I am so excited, but so scared at the same time.