Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Awkward sod looking for new MMO.

decal141decal141 Member Posts: 7

Hey guys and girls.

I'm looking for a new MMO to play. Recently stopped playing LOTRO, not due to boredom and I don't mind a modicum of grinding.

I'm more orientated to solo play [about 80%] but I prefer the MMO way, I get bored of Skyrim and such quickly.

Looking for a solo friendly [not completely obviously, else what's the point] game similar to LOTRO really. PVE mostly too.

Cheers people.

Comments

• ElsaboltsElsabolts Member RarePosts: 3,476

Vanguard

" Life Liberty and the Pursuit of Those Who  Would Threaten It "
                                            MAGA
  • FalstaffFalstaff Member UncommonPosts: 78

Have you tried Neverwinter.   Lots of solo content, made even easier with an npc companion.  

You can que up for a dungeon group when you have time, and also have all of the foundry (player created content)

Cash shop is pretty pricey, but most all can be gotten in game by earning diamonds.   this problem is easily solved if you dont have to have the latest and greatest items.

• decal141decal141 Member Posts: 7

Thank both of you, giving them a download now.

Appreciate it.

• ScorchienScorchien Member LegendaryPosts: 8,914
    EQ2
  • HeretiqueHeretique Member RarePosts: 1,535
    RIFT
  • Princess.ClaudePrincess.Claude Member UncommonPosts: 65
    Vindictus - it is however action oriented combat, so you kinda have to like that. apart from that it's kinda build up like in gw1 where you got towns as hubs and then you pick your mission from there, but its very much a solable game.
  • BraindomeBraindome Member UncommonPosts: 959
    Age of Conan, but only is you like decapitations and boobs.
  • tommygunzIItommygunzII Member Posts: 321

I'm waiting for FFXIV: ARR but I'm about to play SWTOR for the first time in ages. If you haven't played SWTOR give it a try, it'll be fun for a least a week or two maybe more.

I'm off to save the galaxy, wish me luck :)

• JakzyJakzy Member Posts: 68
    Take a look at Gloria victis. It's an indie project currently in pre alpha testing, you can donate 10 usd to support them and get access to the pre alpha. They are constantly updating the game, plus the community and support is asm
  • Vaske1984Vaske1984 Member Posts: 228
    Originally posted by Heretique
    RIFT

Basically this, RIFT is really fun to play and there are tons of quests and lore...if PvE is your thing then go for it, btw RIFT has one of most balanced cash shops i ever saw in F2P game......not like Aeria...here buy 1 item for only 800$ <.<

• decal141decal141 Member Posts: 7

Thanks everyone. Gonna give them all a coat of looking.

Cheers.

• BenediktBenedikt Member UncommonPosts: 1,406

eq2, vanguard or rift are all i think good choices (tho in vanguard you will level up quite slowly if you go solo)

go eq2, take shadowknight and you can even solo dungeons :)