Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[Hive] Community is currently recruting! [Excaliber]

2»

Comments

• notiquenotique Member Posts: 80
    bumping again 
  • robertsaedalrobertsaedal Member Posts: 12
    Hey, Come join us, you know you want to...
    I am one of the officers for Hive, i will be taking over the forums bumps for a while.
    So my task is to get you slackers promising members to join us.
    We have many raids plans for ffxiv and events in game and out. Like we are working on a "draw a primal" event to win a collectors edition of the game but more on that soon, and in game events like chaoboo races and some other crazy stuff... 
    Most of us have old char from 1.0 but sum if not many are starting a new char, you dont have to be at cap, So if u like what HIVE stands for and want to join for friendship, laughter and you are intrested in raids
    just go to the homepage and fill out the form 

fell free to ask any question and i will try to answer as quik and funny as I can
    Bump got another 4 applications running today so looking at about 28 members at phase 4 now. 
    just finished another day with 5 new members joining, looking at about 30 members before phase 4 now. 
  • SoMachoSoMacho Member Posts: 6

Really been enjoying myself in this community.  Been playing random games with a bunch of the members just to pass time until FFXIV finally gives us some info.

Been having some good fun, you folks should stop in and check it out.

bump updated our youtube page and currently sorting out some streamers for twitch. more to come soon. 
    Everything is buzzing along over at Hive, our community is really meshing together well.  Its quite nice seeing someone being accepted and within 10 minutes they're already joining us in a random game and blending right in as we all pass the time to that fated day.
    Hive is still looking for quality players to join our team.  We have a strong representation from EU and US and all are welcome to apply!
  • PoporiPopori Member UncommonPosts: 334
    Enjoying being with this group, lots of interesting characters and mature atmosphere.
    bumpy, having alot of members from the wildstar team joining us until wildstar is released as well so were looking at about 35 members going into phase 4 now. 
    our raidleaders and pvp officers have all been sorted. everything is organised to get ready to jump into everything ffxiv has to offer we wont just be an end game raiding linkshell we will look to cover everything with a large roster of people so please come join. you'll love it here :)

If you're happy and you know it, Join HIVE

If you're happy and you know it, Join HIVE

If you're happy and you know it, then your face will surely show it

If you're happy and you know it, JOIN HIVE !!

What shall we do with the drunken gamer?

Early in the morning?

Hooray, they joined HIVE!

Early in the morning
    bumping again :) got our points system sorted to reward active members in the community with more games. come check us out. 
    The new benchmark is due out tomorrow, anyone else excited for a new FFXIV tool to toy with for a couple minutes before going back to being angry we can't play yet? :p
    bump of the day, come have a look if your interested in our community. 
    bumping again, currently sitting at 37 members now before phase 4. everything is setup for our community now and we reward our players for being active on both the forums and online. 
    We're working on getting rough drafts down for raid details and info gathering so that we're ready to hit the ground running come release. :)  Come check us out!
    bump again falling off the top spot.