Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I dont care...

PieRadPieRad Member Posts: 1,108

About this game, now stop spamming front page? thanks.

Here's a prediction for you...

Now: OMG EQ NEXT WILL KILL WOW WHEN IT RELEASES!

Release: OMG EQ NEXT IS SO MUCH FUN

1 month later: EHH IT'S ALRIGHT, PLAYED 1 MONTH AND KINDA BORED

Couple of months after release: BAH, EQ NEXT WAS JUST THE SAME OLD WITH SOME GIMMICKS

Comments

• DarkVergilDarkVergil Member Posts: 73
    No one cares.
  • snoockysnoocky Member UncommonPosts: 724
    Thats your opinion, just go back to wow and dont post these useless threads...

Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.

Edgar Allan Poe

• MalviousMalvious Member UncommonPosts: 218
    Same goes for you, stop spamming the EQN forum with useless shit.

Fine, we'll compromise. I'll get my way & you'll find a way to be okay with that.

• Mistell1980Mistell1980 Member Posts: 8
    Originally posted by snoocky

Agree...

• PieRadPieRad Member Posts: 1,108

Oh, because I don't build a shrine in my home dedicated to EQN, I'm playing wow? lol, okay son.

• snoockysnoocky Member UncommonPosts: 724
    @Malvious, same goes for you..stop it

Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.

Edgar Allan Poe

• MalviousMalvious Member UncommonPosts: 218
    @Malvious, same goes for you..stop it

Never.

Fine, we'll compromise. I'll get my way & you'll find a way to be okay with that.

• JeauseoffJeauseoff Member Posts: 36

Had to chuckle.  You're probably not wrong.  : )  You know what they say:  "...doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results is the definition of insanity..."

Hyping the 'next best thing' again and again only to be surprised when it disappoints / falls short seems to fall in line with that definition IMO.

Still, I have to admit - I'm interested to see what is revealed next week, but am also fairly tired of the otherwise baseless speculation that surrounds this game.  If there were more than a few 'snippets' about the game aside from the vagueness of the devs & press I might be a bit more understanding of the hype, but since there is nothing of real substance at this point - folks could stand to calm down a bit.

• EvilMixEvilMix Member Posts: 251
    Uh oh, now you goofed up.
  • bliss14bliss14 Member UncommonPosts: 595
    Originally posted by PieRad

Couple of months after release: BAH, EQ NEXT WAS JUST THE SAME OLD WITH SOME GIMMICKS

Man, i wish that an MMORPG site would shut the fuck up about MMORPG's.  it's so 2000's.

• jesteralwaysjesteralways Member RarePosts: 2,560
    Camelot Unchained had the same level of hype here, now look where it is in hype meter. let them just troll on, this is what internet is for. i know all that is to know about SOE, i don't care even if they make the best mmo; as long as it is f2p service will be crap. 

Boobs are LIFE, Boobs are LOVE, Boobs are JUSTICE, Boobs are mankind's HOPES and DREAMS. People who complain about boobs have lost their humanity.

• paganloftpaganloft Member Posts: 11
    i will admit, paying for something does give a sense of entitlement.  "i bought this, it's not from a garage sale nor does it come from goodwill."

• NadiaNadia Member UncommonPosts: 11,798

with SOE live 5 days away, and EQN reveal 6 days away -- only going to see an increase in speculation threads

but look on bright side - the hype of speculation ends in 6 days

then forum wars begin!

• donpopukidonpopuki Member Posts: 591
    Whatever...
  • GwapoJoshGwapoJosh Member UncommonPosts: 1,030
    I care.. Need a hug?

"You are all going to poop yourselves." BillMurphy

"Laugh and the world laughs with you. Weep and you weep alone."

• DjuchadeDjuchade Member Posts: 29
    Nice try, 4/10

• killahhkillahh Member UncommonPosts: 445
    Ok, this thread is officially about miniature ponies now, and why lonely women are taking them as housepets

over 20 years of mmorpg's and counting...

• DoogiehowserDoogiehowser Member Posts: 1,873

I agree with you but MMO gamers suffer from short term memory loss. Once they get bored of EQnext in couple of months they will bash it and move on to next big thing.

This cycle has been going on for as long as i can remember.

"The problem is that the hardcore folks always want the same thing: 'We want exactly what you gave us before, but it has to be completely different.'
    -Jesse Schell

"Online gamers are the most ludicrously entitled beings since Caligula made his horse a senator, and at least the horse never said anything stupid."
    -Luke McKinney

• WATSKIWATSKI Member Posts: 37
    Originally posted by killahh
    Ok, this thread is officially about miniature ponies now, and why lonely women are taking them as housepets

OMG, is this really happening?

I wanna see!

Aim Small, Miss Small.

• AsboAsbo Member UncommonPosts: 812
    I've been here a long time and the fact that the mods allow post like this is getting really annoying please lock this SHIT!!!

Asbo

• BigmamajamaBigmamajama Member Posts: 198
    Originally posted by NightBandit
    I've been here a long time and the fact that the mods allow post like this is getting really annoying please lock this SHIT!!!

Unfortunately for most games that come out these days he's spot on.

• teddy_bareteddy_bare Member UncommonPosts: 398

I got this feeling on the summer day when you were gone.
    I crashed my car into the bridge. I watched, I let it burn.
    I threw your shit into a bag and pushed it down the stairs.
    I crashed my car into the bridge.

I don't care, I love it.
    I don't care, I love it, I love it.
    I don't care, I love it.
    I don't care.

You're on a different road, I'm in the Milky Way
    You want me down on earth, but I am up in space
    You're so damn hard to please, we gotta kill this switch
    You're from the 70's, but I'm a 90's bitch

I don't care, I love it.
    I don't care, I love it.
    I don't care.
    I love it.

Word. Opinions are like butts, everyone has one and we all thinks ours is sooo much better than everyone else's. But you know what? It's probably not.

I, am excited about EQNext.... I DO care.

See what I did there?

All that being said, I can't wait for all the speculation to end, so we finally know what we're going to be getting. I know one thing though, w/ all this hype, there's no way there isn't going to be some kind of backlash when we finally do find out what's what.

• Mr.KujoMr.Kujo Member Posts: 383

He's right. You get on main page, and there are four-five everquest topics spammed over there. It's even more ironic since nothing is known about this game. Can't you just speculate and talk about nothing in one thread?

• SkuzSkuz Member UncommonPosts: 1,018

This thread has troll-bait written all over it, well OP if you don't care why write a thread about it, just move along and read something else.

Maybe you aren't aware of the fact that the front-page reflects what is happening & what is active at any given moment, so when a game is at the forefront of community interests it will appear there a lot.

You can avoid this by utilization of the grey stuff between your ears & going to the forums page, selecting a forum upon the topics that you do want to read about & then avoid feeling compelled to spew such inanity.

• NagelRitterNagelRitter Member Posts: 607

This is one of those cowardly predictions that are really easy to make and are completely worthless.

Why the hell are you playing Planetside, then?

Favorite MMO: Vanilla WoW
    Currently playing: GW2, EVE
    Excited for: Wildstar, maybe?

This discussion has been closed.