Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Most looking forward to:

ashleymorrowashleymorrow Member Posts: 176
Necromancers and Shadowknights. I have yet to play a game that "gets" those classes as well as SOE does. I may even reload EQ2 today just so I can play my Wood Elf Necro. Nostalgia!

Comments

• kruluxkrulux Member Posts: 229

I am looking forward to finally.. FINALLY having a new game that caters to my style of game play (at least I hope it is my style :p).  I realize I'm running the risk of being disappointed if the reveal turns out to not be what I'm expecting - but F-it, I'm tired of settling for mediocrity.  At least I can hope for something better.  (Please, Please MMO fate or destiny, shine your ray of sunshine our way and give us a real game this time.. PLEASE!)

I hope they begin the reveal with some familiar music from days past... have a listen!

Pure Nostalgia:

• DjuchadeDjuchade Member Posts: 29
    Experience a true ADVENTURE, just simple as that.

• asdarasdar Member UncommonPosts: 662

Exploration

Asdar

• WaterlilyWaterlily Member UncommonPosts: 3,105
    Getting lost in a huge world.
  • TelondarielTelondariel Member Posts: 1,001
    Originally posted by Waterlily
    Getting lost in a huge world.

Yup! 

But right now I am most looking forward to next week.  I've been waiting for 4 years for this.

• NadiliNadili Member Posts: 197
    I am hoping for places like Kithicor Forest level 20 daytime level 50 at night or something like the griffons in Commonlands once you heard the squawk it was get out of dodge.  I have no idea how many brownies killed me or Kizdean Gixx good times.

• thedood123thedood123 Member UncommonPosts: 150
    PS4, Necromancers, Crafting & Trading with other players... grinding, Auction House?, Dark Nights (With a torch system like DAOC used to have, only visible around your character and vaguely into the distance with dangerous monsters that should be avoided until a certain point. Fun but challenging(to an extent) dungeons, beautiful stylized graphics and lots of customization options, companion pets, Smart AI, player housing with social interactions. Quests(but not like a themepark)
  • azzamasinazzamasin Member UncommonPosts: 3,105
    An open world, non linear game where I get to make my own way not have it designed for me and be all about me especially considering there are thousands of other "me's" in the world.

Sandbox means open world, non-linear gaming PERIOD!

Subscription Gaming, especially MMO gaming is a Cash grab bigger then the most P2W cash shop!

Bring Back Exploration and lengthy progression times. RPG's have always been about the Journey not the destination!!!

• Mistell1980Mistell1980 Member Posts: 8
    a perfect game but we cant all get that :( But a really good PvE game i hope :)