Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Another "What Game SHould I Play" Post...

2»

Comments

• CaptainRPGCaptainRPG Member Posts: 794
    Originally posted by Bent

CaptainRPG

I don't know about the upcoming DDO if that is the DnD game you are refering too. Forcing one of your PnP buddies to learn script and using neverwinter nights would likley give a more realistic PnP experience, considering you can have a DM and make you own campaigns.

Many of our DMs did, but the game didn't give players enough moves to work with and the clerics were too uber of a class, which balance was impossible to achieve. In one game, I got kicked off of one server because my pure cleric was able to solo since he didn't nerf all the boosting spells, healing spells and some of the attacks spells. I came back on with my paladin and was kicked/banned for solo with my paladin/champion of torm. After that, he put rules on cross-classing, solo and everyone stopped playing his game, including his friends.

• Nerf09Nerf09 Member CommonPosts: 2,953
    Dont bother with Guild Wars, even my brothers think Guild Wars sucks.
  • exanimoexanimo Member UncommonPosts: 1,301
    who the hells are your brothers , and why should we care ? let me guess , they are 10 years old and you are 15 .
  • CaptainRPGCaptainRPG Member Posts: 794

Originally posted by neoteo
    who the hells are your brothers , and why should we care ?

Ditto.
  • millerhelp0millerhelp0 Member Posts: 223

Originally posted by Nerf09
    Dont bother with Guild Wars, even my brothers think Guild Wars sucks.

who cares