Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Whats changed since launch/early 2012?

Curious as to what they have added thats new or things that have changed since launch. I havent played since about march 2012.

Comments

• simpliussimplius Member UncommonPosts: 1,134

many changes yes, but im a hater , so i cant tell you about them

but ill try and hijack one of the pros from the other threads

• BlazeyerBlazeyer Member UncommonPosts: 562

I haven't played since it first went f2p, but when I did the game was fun... but I mean since then I know they've added an "expansion" and level cap increase.

I really wish they were more lax on the f2p restrictions. I played/subbed/spent money in cash shop when it first went f2p. Having said that, after unsubbing after the initial month I have had the urge to come back periodically, but the limit on action bars, flight missions, pvp... so on and so forth... just takes the entire M-M out of the MMO for me.

• JRVthatsMEJRVthatsME Member Posts: 17

Might be easiest to have a look through SWTOR's youtube channel to find out. http://www.youtube.com/user/swtheoldrepublic

There's been some nightmare mode operations, rise of the hutt cartel expansion with level cap now 55, with free to play came the cartel market which is a real money cash shop kinda thing and maybe some things with the legacy system since you played. Comming in august is a new monthly bounty hunting event that will last a week each month and some czerka corporation missions and conttent and something for pvp players is coming in october. There might be more but I can't think of it off hand.