Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

JApanes Zelda comercial from 80s

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Riggy for shissy:
Pent 4 2.66
1 GIG ram
Radeon X850XT Platinum Edition
120 gigs of HD

REMEMBER: He who hates the beaner, Will loose his WIENER!

Comments

• vrtldavevrtldave Member Posts: 558

nice

• MunkiMunki Member CommonPosts: 2,128

wow thats a nice find.

after 6 or so years, I had to change it a little...

• Zerocool032Zerocool032 Member Posts: 729
    LMFAO!

• Rikimaru_XRikimaru_X Member UncommonPosts: 11,718

I remembe seeing that comerical when i was a kid.

-In memory of Laura "Taera" Genender. Passed away on Aug/13/08-
    |
    RISING DRAGOON ~AION US ONLINE LEGION for Elyos

• VampirVampir Member Posts: 4,239

yep but what bugs me about japanese games and even the more recent animes (gungrave Gundam wing etc) is everyone is white in a game made by japan......

No american had anything to do with the MGS games but yet hes white. why is every japanese game hero we see white......

link, snake, etc.

and even in gungrave which wasnt even originally thought to be translated to english everyone is white why why why is everyone in japanese pop culture media white instead of japanese......

but yet on the commercial him and zelda are japanese.

do i or do i not have a point

98% of the teenage population does or has tried smoking pot. If you''re one of the 2% who hasn''t, copy & paste this in your signature.

• DarktaniaDarktania Member Posts: 805
      Thanx for sharing. Was that a girl playing "Link's" role?

Originally posted by Vergeltung

yep but what bugs me about japanese games and even the more recent animes (gungrave Gundam wing etc) is everyone is white in a game made by japan......

No american had anything to do with the MGS games but yet hes white. why is every japanese game hero we see white......
    link, snake, etc.
    and even in gungrave which wasnt even originally thought to be translated to english everyone is white why why why is everyone in japanese pop culture media white instead of japanese......

I'm guessing that the Japanese are fantasied about America just as much as the many Americans are fantisied about the anime... But we need more blacks in those games. I never see much blacks in a japanese game anymore. If they make them "white" for selling value (dout that) then why not throw a black guy in there? Like Mr. T? Add Mr. T to the party, you'll be done with the game in 1 hour....

|

• VampirVampir Member Posts: 4,239

Originally posted by Rikimaru_X

link, snake, etc.

I'm guessing that the Japanese are fantasied about America just as much as the many Americans are fantisied about the anime... But we need more blacks in those games. I never see much blacks in a japanese game anymore. If they make them "white" for selling value (dout that) then why not throw a black guy in there? Like Mr. T? Add Mr. T to the party, you'll be done with the game in 1 hour....

interestingly enough the older animes like the original gundam does,but the only other gundam where it is really present is that G gundam crap.

but the original dragonball does and all of the original anime's are culturally and racially diverse. and a couple of others.

but the original animes do, but not the new ones.

but even in gundam wing their fighting over Lake Victoria which is in central africa and everyone is paler then dracula and in china everyone is white.

i really dont know what inspired the change but it is there.

98% of the teenage population does or has tried smoking pot. If you''re one of the 2% who hasn''t, copy & paste this in your signature.

Originally posted by Rikimaru_X

link, snake, etc.

interestingly enough the older animes like the original gundam does,but the only other gundam where it is really present is that G gundam crap.

but the original dragonball does and all of the original anime's are culturally and racially diverse. and a couple of others.

but the original animes do, but not the new ones.

but even in gundam wing their fighting over Lake Victoria which is in central africa and everyone is paler then dracula and in china everyone is white.

i really dont know what inspired the change but it is there.

Yeah I know what your talking about.

|

• guy232guy232 Member UncommonPosts: 350
    pfft put Missy Elliot's "Loose Control" on the track Ill show em how to throw down good N proper image

It..Burns..

• stephen_sofstephen_sof Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 388

lol funny shit was great to see that

"It's the darkness that brings us power"

• RufiusRufius Member Posts: 2,031

Lol lesbiens.

Professor Hubert Farnsworth - That question is less stupid but, you asked it in a profoundly stupid way.

Originally posted by guy232
    pfft put Missy Elliot's "Loose Control" on the track Ill show em how to throw down good N proper image

YO MAN IM WITH YOU ON THAT!. Yo man if you got the track, I can add the track to the zelda video lol.

|

• desk_moddesk_mod Member Posts: 282
    Lol nice video! I never knew zelda was a girlimage
    Lol nice video thanks for sharing I used to love playing Zelda Games!
  • JelloB2000JelloB2000 Member CommonPosts: 1,848

For old videogame commercials (from all the world) try http://gameads.gamepressure.com/ . You can find REALLY funny 80:s commercials (that never were meant to be funny).
    Search on Segata Sanshiro for really awesome dreamcast commercials.

• ThriftThrift Member Posts: 1,783

Lol that's great image

• angerrangerr Member Posts: 865

i couldn't watch 5 seconds of that commercial, that was awful lol.

i remember a different zelda commercial, all i remember is that annoying voice saying zelllda????

edit: this is the one i remember hehe http://gameads.gamepressure.com/tv_game_commercial.asp?ID=1189

read this http://www.vanguardsoh.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1044304#post1044304 then come back and talk to me about the vanguard/soe fiasco.....