Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

So...what game are you playing while waiting for FFXIV ARR?

Comments

• rush1984rush1984 Member UncommonPosts: 371
    Originally posted by Epic1oots
    I am playing the most crappiest game right now so FFXIVARR will look even better at release! :p

tetris?

• FoomerangFoomerang Member UncommonPosts: 5,628

I tried Age of Wushu... lets just leave it at that hehe ;)

I got Munch's Odyssey and Jet Set Radio for free on PSN so I've been messin around in those. Got Animal Crossing: New Leaf on my 3DS XL. Still will pop in Gran Turismo 5 and do a few online races with my GT86. I'll also pop in Red Dead redemption and do some hunting/skinning, liars dice. Also playing some Scott Pilgrim side scrolling beat em up. Lets see what else haha damn I play a lot of video games.

Oh yeah cant forget my usual rotation of fighting games: VF5,3rd strike, darkstalkers, and jojos

• etlaretlar Member UncommonPosts: 855
    Originally posted by rush1984
    Originally posted by Epic1oots
    I am playing the most crappiest game right now so FFXIVARR will look even better at release! :p

tetris?

Blasphemy!!!! Tetris was an awesome game back in the day!  :)  

Edit: and to Op, currently nothing, considering trying the aion 4.0 until ff14 launches. havent been able to find a game to keep me entertained for a good while now, including single player games, did enjoy ff14 alot  though!

• AyulinAyulin Member Posts: 334

Playing a variety of games picked up on that evil, evil Steam sale... such as Gnomoria, Don't Starve, Dark Souls, and a few others.

MMO-wise, I'm playing Darkfall: Unholy Wars and rather enjoying it so far. I love the open-endedness of it, and how there's so many options for things to pursue, and that it's completely non-linear and not quest driven. The ever-present danger of "living" in a world where (outside of safe zones) I can be attacked at any time makes everything that much more intriguing/exciting. Something as mundane as harvesting becomes a whole different experience.

At their primes, I considered FFXI to be the best PvE experience I'd ever had, and Lineage 2 to be the best PvP I'd ever experienced (player politics, sieges, etc). So, those two games made perfect counterparts for me.

It looks like FFXIV and DF will complement each other similarly.

• elockeelocke Member UncommonPosts: 4,335
    Dowloading EQ2 again, since there is an update today, and the game at least has quite a bit of depth to it, even though the early levels kind of suck.  Should be good to hold me over till FFXIV launches.  I hope.
  • rush1984rush1984 Member UncommonPosts: 371

I'm re-installing gw2  lol another vain attempt to overcome boredom, Ive never tried Darkfall unholy wars will check that out after writing this reply, hopefully its free? lol

edit.  lol ok its not free, far from it 39.99 euro for game and then 14.95 euro a month subscription :O daaaaamn lol that is more then wow sub lol

14.95e =  £12.86 gbp

wow is £8.99 gpb lol

im shocked lol it has to be the most expensive mmo available surely :O

• deerstopdeerstop Member UncommonPosts: 31

The Last of Us, and I love it so far. <3 It's such a great game, so beautiful and intense.

• ThorkuneThorkune Member UncommonPosts: 1,969
    Originally posted by moguy2
    Rummy with my wife every now and then.

Hey...I think I will dig the cards out for me and my wife.

• netosampaionetosampaio Member UncommonPosts: 23
    Tried to play GW2 but i just cant rofl, playing some Civilization V, Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed and Saints Row The Third with friends (Thanks summer sales!)
  • RoguewizRoguewiz Member UncommonPosts: 711

League of Legends

DOTA2

Fire Emblem on my 3DS

Haven't really done much MMO gaming since I quit WOW 2-years ago.  I've been an MMO butterfly since then.

Raquelis in various games
    Played: Everything
    Playing: Nioh 2, Civ6
    Wants: The World
    Anticipating: Everquest Next Crowfall, Pantheon, Elden Ring

Tank - Healer - Support: The REAL Trinity
  • PreythanPreythan Member Posts: 66
    Been playing Rift and Civilization V.  Also got Counter Strike games and F.E.A.R. series from the summer sale. 
  • HolophonistHolophonist Member UncommonPosts: 2,091
    SC2, Darkfall, Quake Live, Fallout 3
  • Sigurd57Sigurd57 Member UncommonPosts: 347
    Darkfall Unholy Wars, and a bunch of stuff picked up from the Steam Summer Sale.

Hey TSW Players http://www.unfair.co/ for Mission guides, Lore Locations and stuff....

• GanksinatraGanksinatra Member UncommonPosts: 455
    Been playing a little bit of Rift, little bit of Marvel Heroes, little bit of Firefall. Really waiting to see the launch date of EQNext before making decisions to jump back into FF14. I'm sure I'll be there launch day though.
  • WicoaWicoa Member UncommonPosts: 1,637
    Tera US version. Gameforge is a sub par vendor in my opinion.
  • TenohiraTenohira Member UncommonPosts: 14
    Cube world.
  • ZizouXZizouX Member Posts: 670

Nothing yet but i'm about to breakdown.  I get my fixes by watching FRAPS videos of my Beta gameplay.  I recorded over 4 hours of videos and get my fix by watching it over and over again.

I think I might just play some single player console games like (Ni No Kuni, Last of Us, finally finish Mass Effect 3, Bioshock Infinite, and maybe the newest Devil May Cry......).

The only other mmo I might play is SWTOR, but treat it as a single player game.  Just play some of the class quests and nothing more.  

• twruletwrule Member Posts: 1,251
    FFV, FFVI, FF Tactics, FFXII, possibly I'll do FFIV...yep.
  • PostcardsPostcards Member Posts: 105

Tales of Graces F

I'll probably replay FF9 after I'm done with it.

• Age of Wulin: Trying this game to see if I like it or not, been awhile since I have been into wuxia. I am not certain if I am gonna continue playing it, even if I like it when ARR launches.

PSO2: I wanted to wait for the western release, but I gave up and tried it. I am enjoying it, and I might continue playing it casually when ARR launches.

SDGO: Well it is a game I have been playing for awhile now, and I am pretty certain I will continue to do so for quite awhile.

Only offline games I am playing is Project Diva f for the PS Vita and Zone of the Enders HD collection.

I Bought the ZoE HD collection a week before it went on sale on PSN. T_T

• ElirionLothElirionLoth Member UncommonPosts: 308
    Been playing Eve for a little over a year now.  Really got into it after FFXIV 1.0 servers went down.  I'm going to be in a conundrum when FFXIV:ARR releases trying to split time between Eve and FFXIV.  We'll see which one wins out over time I guess.
  • Aldous.HuxleyAldous.Huxley Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 418

X-Com: Enemy Unknown

Steam had it for $10. I played the old ones years ago & must admit EU is pretty fun.

• Soki123Soki123 Member RarePosts: 2,558
    EQ2(will play it still after FFXIV release), Fallout New Vegas, Far Cry2 and 3, Skyrim, D3. TL2, BL1 and 2.
  • lafaiellafaiel Member UncommonPosts: 93

Got last Remnant on the steam sale for $4.00, I forgot how unforgiving some RPG's could be since I've been playing MMO's so long now, been playing aion off an on for the last 2 years or so now, but just don't even want to log in lately, its been going downhill fast, and the community seems to be getting worse and worse, never mind the fact that NCsoft keeps milking the players and never fix thier broken website or thier laggy servers.

• PinkMelodyPinkMelody Member UncommonPosts: 10
    Omg I literally did the exact same thing you stated I have no clue what to play it all seems worthless to me so im just currently watching anime (Hunter x Hunter) and reading manga to waste my days away :'(