Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

This game is a festering turd

AxiomAxiom Member Posts: 15

Man, what a grindfest....

First you grind to get your city.. then you grind to get stuff to be able to compete in PvP  THEN you have to grind in order to get the daily rewards in order to level up your horse etc.

I used to think WoW was a grind but this game showed me it can be much worse.

In addition, it is the typical Chinese game where no matter how hard you grind.. the guy who drops $100 on the game will always be better than you.

Dont waste your time...

Comments

• gamekid2kgamekid2k Member Posts: 360
    Grinding is one aspect of MMORPG.  Without some grind, people will finish everything in few days and quit.

Now Playing: DARKFALL Unholy Wars "Return to Open World, Full Loot PvP, Conquest in a Sandbox MMO with player driven economy! Just like classic MMOs!"

• SpottyGekkoSpottyGekko Member EpicPosts: 6,916
    Originally posted by Axiom

Man, what a grindfest....

First you grind to get your city.. then you grind to get stuff to be able to compete in PvP  THEN you have to grind in order to get the daily rewards in order to level up your horse etc.

I used to think WoW was a grind but this game showed me it can be much worse.

In addition, it is the typical Chinese game where no matter how hard you grind.. the guy who drops $100 on the game will always be better than you.

Dont waste your time...

Isn't that what F2P games are all about ?

"Convenience" or "Grind" ?

I've yet to see a "made for F2P" game that didn't have a lot of built-in "inconvenience" which you could remove in the wink of an eye by dropping $50 or $100 per month...

• LoktofeitLoktofeit Member RarePosts: 14,247

War Thunder, WarTune, WarFrame, WarFace...in just the past three or four months, I've been barraged by emails and press releases from so many "war" games that I've just taken the approach of not looking into any and just waiting to see which one bubbles to the surface in the end.

There isn't a "right" or "wrong" way to play, if you want to use a screwdriver to put nails into wood, have at it, simply don't complain when the guy next to you with the hammer is doing it much better and easier. - Allein
    "Graphics are often supplied by Engines that (some) MMORPG's are built in" - Spuffyre

• IkisisIkisis Member UncommonPosts: 443
    Originally posted by Loktofeit

War Thunder, WarTune, WarFrame, WarFace...in just the past three or four months, I've been barraged by emails and press releases from so many "war" games that I've just taken the approach of not looking into any and just waiting to see which one bubbles to the surface in the end.

Out of that list Warframes is the best. Its like a mix of Halo, and Ninja Gaiden. When they add pvp it will be great.

• BigmamajamaBigmamajama Member Posts: 198
    Sounds like your average F2P business model to me.
  • LoktofeitLoktofeit Member RarePosts: 14,247
    Originally posted by Ikisis
    Originally posted by Loktofeit

Out of that list Warframes is the best. Its like a mix of Halo, and Ninja Gaiden. When they add pvp it will be great.

Interesting. Going to check that one out. Thanks for the info, Ikisis

There isn't a "right" or "wrong" way to play, if you want to use a screwdriver to put nails into wood, have at it, simply don't complain when the guy next to you with the hammer is doing it much better and easier. - Allein
    "Graphics are often supplied by Engines that (some) MMORPG's are built in" - Spuffyre