Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I have read all the complaints

2»

Comments

• tank017tank017 Member Posts: 2,192
    Originally posted by Lord.Bachus
    Seems to me most of the complaints come. Frome people that found a true sandbox  and have no clue how to handle it.  Its another of those proofs that sandboxes are a minorrity thing

This is a rather shallow claim...

Regardless of whether Firefall is a sandbox or not,do you have hard facts that prove sandboxes are a "minority thing"?

• TheDarkrayneTheDarkrayne Member EpicPosts: 5,297
    Originally posted by tank017

Regardless of whether Firefall is a sandbox or not,do you have hard facts that prove sandboxes are a "minority thing"?

Yeh.. I mean, Minecraft?

I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.
  • ShrillyShrilly Member UncommonPosts: 421
    Originally posted by FlyByKnight

Being a sandbox is not an excuse for not having content or activities. Since when?  Not having a linear quest path doesn't make a game a sandbox either. 

Firefall at the moment is a small piece of terrain with limited activities and limited abilities for the player to change the scope of anything. It's abysmally lacking quite honestly.

If you're going to speak in terms of sandbox, what are a players options? Literally:

Shoot enemy npcs

Thump for resources

Craft items to thump resources better and shoot enemy npcs better

There is no exploring, there is no discovery at the moment. This might be the most meager Open Beta offering I've ever witnessed.  Only OWPVP or a metric ton of content and areas could save Firefall from its current self.

image totally