Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

A very solid CCG and a nice filler untill the big mmorpg's don't come out

LigiLigi Member UncommonPosts: 119

I am talking about http://www.fantasy-rivals.com  , if you like cards games , give a look at this one.

The company behind this game already have alot of experience from urban rivals.

Been playing fantasy rivals for a month and it seems a very solid CCG , lots of fun, the league system is  very well done, the combat system a big improvement over the old urban system rivals and there is a new quest system from which you can win new cards.

And you really  can be competitive without spending money.

Now it started the open beta phase so you can join the fun also.

Comments

• zethcarnzethcarn Member UncommonPosts: 1,558
    If I can piggyback on your post.  Another good CCG is Hearthstone: Heroes of Warcraft would should be seeing beta in 2-4 weeks (hopefully).
  • LigiLigi Member UncommonPosts: 119
    Originally posted by zethcarn
    If I can piggyback on your post.  Another good CCG is Hearthstone: Heroes of Warcraft would should be seeing beta in 2-4 weeks (hopefully).

Sure piggyback away :)  Been waiting for Hearstone also, hopping for an invite to try the beta.

Another one very interesting would be HEX, but that one should take some time untill release

• Xion1985Xion1985 Member UncommonPosts: 229
    I want to play hearthstone but lets not get to many idea's, it's blizzard and they said by the end of summer.  So they will either delay it, or come around the last week or two of summer with a beta.  That is just how they do things around the blizzard building.