Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Best game you have played

I just wanna see what the general opinions are of people. Make sure to check out my other post: Game you would like to play

3GZ673CF

Comments

• Bdude19Bdude19 Member Posts: 30
    Asheron's Call is the best game I've played.  not AC2 so i couldnt participate in the poll...well shadowbane is what i'm currently playing, but id say AC is better

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Don't poke dead things!

http://nogac0.tripod.com/ Land of Telithia, a game idea I've started!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Don't poke dead things!

[--]
    {--}
    [--]
    {--}

^Random?^

• LansidLansid Member UncommonPosts: 1,097

Best GAME: X-COM: Terror From the Deep (still don't know anyone who's beaten it)

Best MMORPG (to date I've played) Everquest

"There is only one thing of which I am certain, and that's nothing is certain."

• FlemFlem Member UncommonPosts: 2,870

Originally posted by Lansid

Best GAME: X-COM: Terror From the Deep (still don't know anyone who's beaten it)
    Best MMORPG (to date I've played) Everquest

Happy to say ive beaten XCOM-Terror from the Deep but it took awhile.

• ReebdoogReebdoog Member Posts: 56

Of those? Old school uo followed by BETA Anarchy Online. I say beta because I liked the balance in beta 2 and there weren't so many people that the servers died...

• K2theKK2theK Member Posts: 67

UO late 1997 and 1998.....

Now THAT was a game.... *drool*

• TMcCTMcC Member Posts: 218

Ive played most of them and old school UO dominated all those games in every aspect of play.

• ReebdoogReebdoog Member Posts: 56

So...who's up for creating a user run UO shard? I don't know that I am...but if we could get the version back to the very first release of UO second age I'd be happy.

• digitydarkmandigitydarkman Member Posts: 2,194

Ultima Online... hands down best game ever made... early 1998-2003 , then i called it quits.. didnt sell my account though i never will

and rebb if you just look around on uo gateway people are running servers like this

Ohh Im So Scary... BOO

• ShelkShelk Member UncommonPosts: 66
    Best ever, UO easily.  No other mmorpg provided/provides that kind of freedom.

• MistiMisti Member Posts: 724
    Everquest without a doubt, the others dont even compare to its shadow. 

• DesperadoDesperado Member Posts: 467

Originally posted by Bdude19
    Asheron's Call is the best game I've played.  not AC2 so i couldnt participate in the poll...well shadowbane is what i'm currently playing, but id say AC is better

I also have to vote for AC1.  It wasn't the prettiest thing to look at but dammit the community, content, and monthly quests were superb. 

"A good man knows his limits, a Great man knows he has none...."

"A good man knows his limits, a Great man knows he has none...."

• FlemFlem Member UncommonPosts: 2,870
    AC, i loved the monthly updates with new content plus i loved being a monarch

• DmitriiDmitrii Member Posts: 2
    Everquest was my first and still is my fave.  But I have stoped to play SWG. which I'm enjoying. image

Eagles may soar, but weasels dont get sucked into jet engines.

• TRS5TRS5 Member Posts: 11

UO BY FARRRRRRRRRR!

all mmorpgs put together * 100000 < UO old school

best things in a mmorpg, pvp, pk, looting, rp, skills (not lvls)

i want to play on a private uo server that doesn't get hacked everyday...