Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Why aren't people do the new instances?

dg29031994dg29031994 Member UncommonPosts: 135

I am playing on server Tiamat Eyos. I read the 4.0 Patch notes and see a lot of cool stuff in the new instances, but i've been playing since 4.0 came out, but i've never seen anyone recruit a group for those instances, nor i have ever heard anyone said about them, i tried to recruit one for myself, but only 1 or 2 people join, never been able to get a whole group. Why? Are they too hard?

Comments

• marz.at.playmarz.at.play Member UncommonPosts: 912
    Nvm...see below for a great answer.

• EvilestTwinEvilestTwin Member Posts: 286

There are 2 reasons that nobody PUGs the instances.   First, they are HARD.   They require very high stats that most players will not have.  I believe the groups that did it run 3000 Accuracy/1100+ Crit for the physical classes and 2100 Magical Accuracy 3000+ Magic Boost for the magical classes.     A lot of them also take a lot of practice and knowledge, so it's definitely made for dedicated groups to do, not random PUGs who have no idea what they're doing.  

The other reason is that the cooldowns are really strict.   They're 3/5/7 days so most people will not waste a run with a random group.