Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for people to play AoC with!

My friend and I have started up AoC and are wondering if there are any people here who would like to join us in our conquests?Right now we are still on the island of Tortage which is the free to play section(1-20) and are barely level 5.We like to challenge ourselves and do Epic instances but it would be nice if we didn't have to well...run around and regenerate health.So what we are looking for are a Priest and any dps classes.If you are interested leave a message here with your in game name and class and I'll add you to the roster ^_^ we do plan on making a guild later on but for now we just want to kick some epic monster butt!

Updated Roster:

Ivengial-LvL 19 Tempest of Set(Off heals/DPS)

Xavierell-LvL 23 Guardian(Tank)

Oldmanfuu-LvL 17 Dark Templar(DPS)

Frostyrose -LvL 17 Bear Shaman(Heals/Dps)

Ceridus -LvL 17 Priest of Mitra(Heals)

Grussi -LvL 5 Herald of Xotli (Magic/Melee DPS)

Guild Name: Blood Brotherhood

Guild Site: bloodbrotherhoodofset.shivtr.com
Server: Set

Join us in combat!

<div modified"="" id="modified_99413">

Comments

• monstrosity93monstrosity93 Member UncommonPosts: 11
    I'd be happy to play. Ill reinstall it right now..never really got into it, because I hate soloing ..big fan of grouping and making a laugh here and there. So, count me in ;) Since you guys have a tank and healer with the both of you..I think I'll make a caster DPS class. We shall see.
  • LleveronLleveron Member Posts: 10
    Glad to have you with us!We hope to have some fun and humorous moments in the game so the more the merrier ;D
    Also if you can't find any of us in game for whatever reason just drop me a message with any way that I can contact you such as an email address or something!
  • monstrosity93monstrosity93 Member UncommonPosts: 11
    Btw this is Oldmanfuu, we already talked in-game. Level 18 now I believe your buddy is like 22+ now man ><
  • MikehaMikeha Member EpicPosts: 9,196
    Just started playing the game yesterday. Rolled a Dark Templar on Set server.
  • MdpatsMdpats Member UncommonPosts: 176
    Originally posted by Mannish
    Just started playing the game yesterday. Rolled a Dark Templar on Set server.

Hit us up.  Name is Ceridus

Currently all the other listed players are online most of the time.I currently am having router issues with my isp so I will be offline until the next day.

Available Members:

Ceridus

Oldmanfuu

Xavierell

Frostyrose

• MdpatsMdpats Member UncommonPosts: 176
    Originally posted by Lleveron

Currently all the other listed players are online most of the time.I currently am having router issues with my isp so I will be offline until the next day.

Available Members:

Ceridus

Oldmanfuu

Xavierell

Frostyrose

Wondering where ya been!  I should get some playing time in tonight, hope to talk to the fellas online tonight.

Yep I'll be online tomorrow for sure!I might try to set up a vent server so that we can all chat while beheading,purifying,incinerating,freezing,electrocuting,etc. some baddies ^_^
  • darthblazedarthblaze Member UncommonPosts: 48

add me to friends, so i can reply, i havnt subbed yet but i may if i get back into it.

Destinycalls

Sent you a friend request so whenever you get the chance just message me.IGN is Ivengial :)
  • goblin00goblin00 Member Posts: 14
    You guys just made me re-download the game :D  il hit you guys up, what class is needed ?

Right now we have most of the roles covered as far as heals but what we would PREFER are

Assassin

Conqueror

Ranger

Bear Shaman(More heals never killed anybody right?)

Demonologist

In no particular order ^_^ whenever you can drop me a message on here or any of the listed players and I'll get to adding you :D

• goblin00goblin00 Member Posts: 14
    Demo it is 
  • moomoo1234moomoo1234 Member UncommonPosts: 19
    Hey I'm downloading this game at the moment. I will try out the assassin class first. If I don't like that, I will end up rolling the closest class to a hybrid healer/dps, whatever that may be.

Healer/DPS is Tempest of Set(ranged  magic dps and healer) Bear Shaman(melee dps/healer)

Either one is great! :D

BTW as many of you have noticed I have added my RAPTR account so feel free to add me on there if you are having trouble communicating with me either in game or on here.Thanks :)