Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Pre-order codes/early access

quickshotzquickshotz Member Posts: 215

So I pre-ordered the game on squares store (the digital version). I got the confirmation email saying the order went through fine. But after checking the email multiple times, there were no pre-order codes, early access codes, nothing like that. I assumed it wasnt a problem as the phase 4 beta isnt out yet nor is the game and they will just send me the codes at a later date. But then I read about many people all ready having gotten there pre-order codes and early access codes. So whats up? Thx for any help on the issue

Im not sure about other sites. But I have seen screenshots of other peoples order confirmations from square store and they have the early access and pre order code. Mine does not, hence why im worried.

Comments

• BadSpockBadSpock Member UncommonPosts: 7,979
    Even with early access it's like 5 weeks away, I wouldn't worry.
  • tovontotovonto Member UncommonPosts: 40

In my email from them they only gave me a pre-order bonus package code but I did order a physical copy,

it may be different for digital copies, it would be best to talk to customer service for a accurate answer

• BrialynBrialyn Member Posts: 184
    I ordered the digital copy and all I was told to do in the PDF was send them my e-mail.  I didn't get anything but a serial number.  I don't think you should panic.  Sign up for the e-mail like they said so they can send you all the stuff. 

Currently Playing: FFXIV:ARR
    Looking Forward to: Wildstar
  • quickshotzquickshotz Member Posts: 215
    Ugg I cant stand square support. They tend not to even read the question and then reply with 1/10 pre made responses. Im just now wondering if the codes people got were just for the items, and if they actually didnt get a early access/pre-order code
    Originally posted by Brialyn
    I ordered the digital copy and all I was told to do in the PDF was send them my e-mail.  I didn't get anything but a serial number.  I don't think you should panic.  Sign up for the e-mail like they said so they can send you all the stuff. 

I got no pdf???????????? What pdf, whers the pdf... nor did I get a serial number.. I got a sku # and order confirmation #, thats it
  • BrialynBrialyn Member Posts: 184
    Originally posted by quickshotz
    Originally posted by Brialyn

I got no pdf???????????? What pdf, whers the pdf... nor did I get a serial number.. I got a sku # and order confirmation #, thats it

On the order confirmation screen  it said to save the pdf file Final_Fantasy_XIV_Early_Access_Instructions_PDF to your desktop.  It wasn't a big deal because it just told you to go to the hyperlink and put in your e-mail for further instructions about early access and collectors edition items. The serial number was also on this page.  I printed it when it came up. 

Currently Playing: FFXIV:ARR
    Looking Forward to: Wildstar
    Yea I contacted support and there was a error on there side. They had me hold the first order and resend a new one and everything worked properly this time. And I got my pre order code :) all good! Thanks for the help everyone :D
  • ShadowzanonShadowzanon Member UncommonPosts: 350
    And now we play the waiting game. Anyone care to join me for some tea?
    Originally posted by lzanon
    And now we play the waiting game. Anyone care to join me for some tea?

Il take a Apple tea please. If none available coffee will do just fine. Crumpet?

• koalakkoalak Member Posts: 75

hey so I just pre-ordered the game for pc (CE) through Square Enix Digital Store

I received a serial (not in email but in screen after buying) which I entered under my square enix account

I then entered my email in that link from the pdf

am I good to go? and how do I access Beta?

Also another question, when I try to post in the official forums I get:

"You could not log in because the service account in question is not registered.

If you would like to log in to the service, please log in to the Square Enix Account Management System and register the service account."

whats up with that?

• NetSageNetSage Member UncommonPosts: 1,059
    You have to have FFXIV tied to your account to use the forum.  Sadly you can't add it to your account right now since it won't accept keys :P.