Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Time cards

i am 15 and i am only able to play mmorpgs with time cards and i would love to try this game when its out will it have time cards

Comments

• angerrangerr Member Posts: 865

they haven't said officially yet but more than likely there will be "game cards" that you can buy in stores.

"1.5.3 Will there be alternate ways to pay to play other than a credit card?

There may be other payment plans available, yes."

read this http://www.vanguardsoh.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1044304#post1044304 then come back and talk to me about the vanguard/soe fiasco.....

• maxdomaxdo Member Posts: 284
    good to know its just hard for me to pay over the net lol
  • MMO_MunkMMO_Munk Member Posts: 299

image Heres an idea =p image

You know those older poeple that live with you in your home?

YES! Your parents!, Well seeing that this game is not coming out till 2006, you still have 1 more Birthday coming up, that you can ask them for 3 months or 6 motnhs or even year PRE-PAID to THEIR CREDIT CARD! *Ding ding ding, bells ring, circus sounds* When the game comes out, so you are not behind everyone, and dont have to wait for the game cards to come out, and it will be FREEEE! =p

If they do not like it on their credit card, charging monthly simply tell them all you want for your birthday is a 3 6month 1 year subscription whichever one fits their budget at the time. Tell them after they buy you that 3, 6, 1 year  subscription they can cancel it fro mtheir credit card so it does not rebill them, after that time is up, and by then the game cards will be out seeing that the game cards ussualy take 6-months to 1year before being released in stores.

Just a thought.

ya abougt that you see my mom does not like using her card on the net my dad lives in some beat up shity apartment building so he does not have a credit card so i end up having to pay with time cards to play mmorpgs
  • MMO_MunkMMO_Munk Member Posts: 299

Dude i'm sorry man, fresh out of ideas now. Would let you make an account off my account but already will be opening 3 off of my one card, and a 60$ game charge per a month on a card isnt fun =p lol

image lol np right now i am hoping lord of the rings online and vandguard will have time cards