Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[TITLE] Founder!

LuckshmiLuckshmi Member Posts: 74

sauce: FB

Facebook does leave a bit to be desired when trying to update those following a thread, comments trying to clarify end up buried instead of sent to the top.

So to clarify the concern of the Founder title and the 3 Monthly special costumes "Tuxedo", "Wedding Dress", and "Recruit's Outfit"; they will maintain their full bonus permanently, so those with them get what they read they would get. We always want to make sure you are well informed of what you are getting before making decisions, in this case it was not clear enough, so we are making sure you do not get disadvantaged by our oversight.

And regarding the founder's title, it had stats showing in-game that were not intended, but again that was our problem not yours. So that title will maintain those high stats, but the token to redeem it will get a level 40 restriction on consuming it during maintenance. It will make it the most powerful title you can get at 40, as well as being a title that will be rarer in the future as time goes on.

Thank you for your spirited discussion and passion for the game. I know you were agitated, but I know you only can get agitated by something you care for, we will do our best to make sure that RO2 continues to be deserving of your devotion.

---

TL;DR: Equip your Founder Title now before they implement a level requirement

---

Not bad WP, not bad: 

http://playragnarok2.com/news/article/65

Comments

• CleffyCleffy Member RarePosts: 6,412
    I like how the Founder title is not a necessary Khara Title.  I would hate it if it was treated like the 3 Super Large Bag Khara that is used by 3 of the stat bonus combos.  Its also not the best title, once you get the level 50 khara's it can be replaced.  Its like getting the title for being a Ragnarok Online player.
  • DamonVileDamonVile Member UncommonPosts: 4,818
    Instead of founder they should give you the title " sucker "
  • LuckshmiLuckshmi Member Posts: 74
    oh please, don't go describing yourself in public.