Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

let's pick a MMO and play it all together / PART II

2»

Comments

• MyrdynnMyrdynn Member RarePosts: 2,479
    Originally posted by wizyy
    There's no good MMO to play at the moment (moment lasting several years now)

pretty much this, although I dont play many games much anymore, they are alot more fun when you have a regular group.  I have fun game hoping and playing if my buddies are on

• botrytisbotrytis Member RarePosts: 3,363
    Originally posted by Myrdynn
    Originally posted by wizyy
    There's no good MMO to play at the moment (moment lasting several years now)

pretty much this, although I dont play many games much anymore, they are alot more fun when you have a regular group.  I have fun game hoping and playing if my buddies are on

There are - YOU JUST HAVE TO BE WILLING TO BE SOCIAL.  Yes I said that. Every game out there is not an issue but it is you. You want it forced on you. Dare I say, try to talk to a person in game.

• antidotikantidotik Member Posts: 31

come on guys let's play something!

Everybody is in LFG but nobody really wants to play...

a MMO is always better in party

A lot of people have voted, I think everyone capable should create a MMORPG.com Clan / Guild / Legion in his game and post it here so we all can join it !

I created a clan in ROSE Online, Leonis server. The game is available on Steam, so it should be a fast download.

The clan is named MMORPGcom, you can add me (RVID3R) and I'll invite you to the clan.

edit: I paid 1m for that so I hope people will join lol, I will help you guys in game

• dauntSilverdauntSilver Member Posts: 146
    Originally posted by antidotik

I created a clan in ROSE Online, Leonis server. The game is available on Steam, so it should be a fast download.

The clan is named MMORPGcom, you can add me (RVID3R) and I'll invite you to the clan.

edit: I paid 1m for that so I hope people will join lol, I will help you guys in game

Everyone voted, Rose isn't even in the top 3, and you go ahead and start up a clan... I think you already had your mind set on this game from the start. I'm up for some Rift action (#1 voted on the polls). no one wants to play rose.

lol are you serious, read my original post you will understand.

I asked anyone capable of creating a guild in his game. The only game I can create a guild/clan atm is rose online. Where is the problem? If you want to play Rift, why not post your characters name/server/faction here so we can play with you??? Or even create a guild for us???

• MikehaMikeha Member EpicPosts: 9,196
    Only 3 game on that list worth playing are TERA, Aion and Rift. Not going back to stand still tab target so TERA is still my choice. If anybody comes and makes a guild I will join.