Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Planning on rping in FFXIV but haven't picked a server? Consider Gilgamesh

MaquiameMaquiame Member UncommonPosts: 1,073

We would love to have you, for anyone who is considering roleplaying in the game and has not decided on a server  we welcome you with open arms. There will be a first day launch roleplaying event, a feast to commemorate those who were lost in the Calamity, to give thanks for surviving the Calamity and to provide low level arms, food, etc to those in need. It will be a splendid time!

So, want to help build up a new roleplay server, then we would love to have you on Gilgamesh! see you in game!

Any mmo worth its salt should be like a good prostitute when it comes to its game world- One hell of a faker, and a damn good shaker!

Comments

• GurpslordGurpslord Member Posts: 350
    If I'm not mistaken I believe balmung is already home to a large portion of the rp community and is already considered the unofficial rp server
  • Deliverus_GamoraDeliverus_Gamora Member Posts: 29
    Aren't the Reddit folk coming to gilgamesh
    No oftenest to the reddit folk but isn't that another reason not to rp there?
  • MaquiameMaquiame Member UncommonPosts: 1,073
    Originally posted by Gurpslord
    If I'm not mistaken I believe balmung is already home to a large portion of the rp community and is already considered the unofficial rp server

Gilgamesh has won voting for the non legacy rp server on the Hydaelin Roleplayers site, the same site that crowned Balmung as the unofficial server in 1.0.

Once again,this thread is for those who have not decided on a server for their rp needs.

Any mmo worth its salt should be like a good prostitute when it comes to its game world- One hell of a faker, and a damn good shaker!

Originally posted by Gurpslord
    No oftenest to the reddit folk but isn't that another reason not to rp there?

There has been roleplaying on Gilgamesh during Phase 3 with no issues from any outside communities. Besides that is what the -blacklist- option is for. There will be trolls on any server, this game no different. For those interested in roleplaying on a non legacy server and are not worried about trolls, please consider Gilgamesh.

• ButterNuttzzButterNuttzz Member Posts: 18
    im alrdy playting on Gilgamesh in the beta and would like to be part of a rp group and I may sound like a noob but wat is reddit?
    Originally posted by ButterNuttzz
    im alrdy playting on Gilgamesh in the beta and would like to be part of a rp group and I may sound like a noob but wat is reddit?

Far best you not have to be subject to the knowledge then, Butternuttzz.  

And aye, sorry I got the wrong impression from the initial post.  Didn't mean to sidetrek the post.  *thumbs up for gilgamesh non legacy RP server*

• ElRenmazuoElRenmazuo Member RarePosts: 5,361
    whats reddit
  • VicatinVicatin Member UncommonPosts: 139
    That server is gonna be PACKED!
  • stevebombsquadstevebombsquad Member UncommonPosts: 884
    Originally posted by tkreep
    whats reddit

a wretched hive of scum and villainy...

James T. Kirk: All she's got isn't good enough! What else ya got?

Originally posted by Epic1oots
    what's a RP server? is that like straight men coming out of there closets and becoming girlies to seduce other boys?

No, an unofficial roleplay server is a server where a roleplayer community makes its home. Roleplaying is the act of getting in character, basically acting out a role of a character in the world. No different from playing a living NPC.

You don't see Npcs acting like girlies to seduce boys, you won't see true roleplayers doing that either.