Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Fallen Earth Community Site!

adriradrir Member Posts: 101

Hello everyone!

Myself and some friends have been developing a fallen earth community fansite at http://www.travellers-hub.com! It is still new and under development but we have been liasing with one of the directors at Iccarus and digging up information from a range of sources across the internet!

Feel free to drop by and take a look! Have fun everyone ^^

Comments

• nephillimnephillim Member Posts: 291

well....? whats the info??

don't tell us it's a 'secret' ::::04::

this game has a promising concept, but so far there's not been enough info for me to say whether it looks like a good game or not.

[we need a worldwide genocide/ a planetary suicide/ and when the whole damned world is dead/ there''s your f***ing peace]

• CthulhuvongCthulhuvong Member UncommonPosts: 433

Registered on your forum, hope something comes out of this game ::::02::

Waiting For: something good
    Games Tried: SWTOR, Star Trek Online, EQ, EQ2, Earth and Beyond, Planetside, Lineage 2, Eve Online, WoW, City of Heroes, City of Villians, Auto Assault, Fallen Earth
    Star Wars: Galaxies - Ibra Olasi (Valcyn Server) [Dead, screw you SOE]

• ELECTROISELECTROIS Member Posts: 7
    Thanks for the info
  • AtheraalAtheraal Member Posts: 90

looks neat.. are you going to be developing this into a clan/guild, or just a fan site?

• DelgadoDelgado Member Posts: 173
    Checked it out, looks pretty cool. I am planning on making one myself, but only to better my skills as I suck badly at such things. But yeah, great site, will register as well. image
  • PelllPelll Member Posts: 1

Hey,

Is it down?

I just get a very genereric interface that seems incomplete.

Thanks,

Pel

• adriradrir Member Posts: 101

Hello again everyone!

Just wanted to give everyone an update about the site for those who were around during early development and those new in the region!

The Travellers-Hub is an active fan-orientated community for upcoming MMOG "Fallen Earth"! It is out mission to create Fallen Earth's foremost "hub" of activity for members of its fan base; develop a friendly, light-hearted community containing a range of individuals from all-over the world; and provide this community with the necessary information including compilations about the game, its development and it's successes.

The main architecture of the site has now been implemented and is in the final polishing up phases. Everything should now be stable and operational!

We have moved onto the "content" phase of development which will involve making the actual pages and structure of the site: writing the articles, producing the news reports, and focusing on community support.

Registration systems have been repaired (again!) and should be open for anyone who wishes to take a gander around! I am hoping that the public can help us with the project through the contribution of their own articles or information, discovering bug, challenging potentially inaccurate or distruthful content, general critisism and feedback or just through being a member of the community!

Well have fun everyone! Hope you enjoy the site so far!

• Hardware-DCHardware-DC Member Posts: 95

Doing sorta the same thing on our clan forums.  www.durmanhoth-clan.com/apocalypse  While not all of those threads and forums will be public soon, there is still the APOC theme treads for people to post on and enjoy if they wish.

/salute

http://www.durmanhoth-clan.com DC Main Page
    http://www.durmanhoth-clan.com/apocalypse Sci-Fi / Apoc Theme Forums
    http://www.durmanhoth-clan.com/citadel DnD Style Theme forums (coming soon)

• meanstreakmeanstreak Member Posts: 2

Sites look nice, going to join them.

• FILAMENTFILAMENT Member Posts: 32

I joined. Great potential to be THE fan site.

"I've never said anything worth quoting." -Lord Drako