Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

PvP, levelling, build

FootrockerFootrocker Member Posts: 3

Hi everybody,

I'm looking for a MMORPG like Silkroad, Flyff, Perfectworld, etc which has the following aspects (free to play):

• Relatively fast levelling (so NOT like Silkroad, more like Flyff etc.)
  • Nice PvP where you can hunt people down for items, guild wars, etc
  • Tactics level is very high, so you can really build your own character with gear, builds, skills, etc etc
  • Not really much based on paying ingame money
  • Not a very heavy-weight game in terms of PC requirments
  • An extra plus: relatively new game so it hasnt been crowded at end game yet
Thank you very much in advance!

Footrocker

Comments

• FootrockerFootrocker Member Posts: 3
    bump :(
  • GroovyFlowerGroovyFlower Member Posts: 1,245

DayZ no lvling no cashshsop pure awesomeness of free for all full loot permadeath pvp.

In a huge realistic world and realistic survival zombie/players game.

for 15$ you can buy arma2 OA and download DayZ mod on steam.

• FootrockerFootrocker Member Posts: 3
    Originally posted by GroovyFlower

DayZ no lvling no cashshsop pure awesomeness of free for all full loot permadeath pvp.

In a huge realistic world and realistic survival zombie/players game.

for 15$ you can buy arma2 OA and download DayZ mod on steam.

DayZ doesn't have many of the aspects games like RIFT, TERA, Silkroad and so on have.

• Nova700Nova700 Member UncommonPosts: 28

Aion might tide you over....

I just started playing again today and I am having a ton of fun.  4.0 was just released a couple of days ago which introduced two new classes, so there are lots of people at the lower levels.  They even have the ability to go to a "fast track server" which gives double exp for killing mobs and helps people get to the end game quicker.  It only lasts until level 50 and only works for certain zones, but it has made leveling pretty fast.

I quit the game originally because it was a huge grind fest.  Now there are TONS more quests and content.  This is also one of the few games I even bother with crafting as well.  Gives you exp for harvesting and making items =).  Hope this helps.