Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

FFXIV Key Offers and Requests

Comments

• zaylinzaylin Member UncommonPosts: 794
    PC or PS3 NA beta key would be Great! and a thank you :) either way /bow
  • pwrcosmicpwrcosmic Member Posts: 1
    I was wondering about getting a NA beta key for PC.  I beta tested the original Final Fantasy XIV and was hoping to get into this one as well. Unfortunately I did not buy the full game so I missed out on a higher chance of getting one normally.  Any help will be appreciated.
  • TardisBlu3TardisBlu3 Member Posts: 2
    If anyone one has a spare NA PC code it would be appreciated.
  • PhoenixC13PhoenixC13 Member UncommonPosts: 119
    Still have a PS3 key I have  extra PC code.

• PhoenixC13PhoenixC13 Member UncommonPosts: 119
    PC Key RBWU TBZN 4YFA E666 LXGC   if anyone has a spare PS3 key i love to message it to me but either way.  Enjoy.

• superzebbsuperzebb Member Posts: 4
    Would love a PC key if anyone has one to spare! :)
  • ArxaiologArxaiolog Member Posts: 13

PC KEYS

RBWE TRGR X893 H5F4 662C

RBWE 9SCH 5RLT HL54 TDRA

• superzebbsuperzebb Member Posts: 4
    Originally posted by Arxaiolog

PC KEYS

RBWE TRGR X893 H5F4 662C

RBWE 9SCH 5RLT HL54 TDRA

Tyvm mate, you saved my day! :)

• VicatinVicatin Member UncommonPosts: 139
    Gave a PC EU code out yesterday, still trying to get my hands on an NA one. 
  • ComafComaf Member UncommonPosts: 1,150

I would be humbled for a chance to get into beta if anyone would kindly honor me with a key via messaging.  I love Final Fantasy - absolutely miss the old rpg days of it.

Thank you!

If as  North American I am able to log into a EU server I'll be glad to have that - if not - I'll just have to wait for a NA key.  Thank you again to any who consider me.

• ShadanwolfShadanwolf Member UncommonPosts: 2,392
    Still trying for a PC beta key.Can anyone help ?
  • Yavin_PrimeYavin_Prime Member Posts: 233
    If anyone has a spare PS3 beta key and wouldn't mind giving it to me I'd be supper happy, thanks!
  • bdewbdew Member UncommonPosts: 192
    If someone has a spare EU PC key i really want one :P
  • DaftxefDaftxef Member UncommonPosts: 11
    Looking for an NA PC Key if anyone has, tyvm :)
  • Jasper300Jasper300 Member Posts: 62

Hey guys, anyone have a NA PC beta key ?

would be greatly appreciated 

• CommoXCommoX Member UncommonPosts: 85
    Seeking NA PC Beta Key. Thanks in advance, more thanks upon delivery.
  • darkwalker247darkwalker247 Member Posts: 3
    I hate to ask, but does anyone have a spare NA PC key? I'd like to try it with a friend.
  • stragen001stragen001 Member UncommonPosts: 1,720

PC Code: RBWE G7Z6 6XKS KYX7 BCM7 not sure if EU or US

PS3 Code: RQCK-2JND-E52H

I already got into the Beta so someone else can have these :) Enjoy!

Cluck Cluck, Gibber Gibber, My Old Mans A Mushroom

• lefty3824lefty3824 Member Posts: 2

Does anyone happen to have a NA beta key they aren't losing or a lead on a source giving them away?  I'd love to try the game out (it looks fantastic!)

Thanks!

• whilanwhilan Member UncommonPosts: 3,472

If anyone does have a key for this I'd like one to, but i'll explain why instead of just asking for one.

First off: the final fantasy games i've played are FF7, 8 10, 10-2, so that shows some history with final fantasy and shows interest in the series and their work.

Second off: I did like FF11 if it wasn't for the controls and UI feeling like I should be playing it on a console when i'm on a computer I'd have played it more.

I have a long history of MMOs starting from EQ and many theme parks up to SW:TOR to sandboxes like Age of Wushu and A Tale in the Desert, so this shows i'm not just dedicated to one field of play.

Hopefully my post history also shows that i'm generally fair towards games and will give a game a decent chance so the key won't be wasted with me.

Lastly I know this doesn't mean much but 4 years of game testing shows that i know what i'm looking for and how to find bugs (thus gives me more of a chance of helping to fix the game correctly), however theres a very good chance they are past this point so you can take that last one with a grain of salt.

So hopefully i've given  good enough reasons, if you feel they are good enough and have a key to spare that would be great, feel free to PM me the code so that way I don't get a rush of people trying to beat me to the key ;)

Whilan

Note: it should be for the NA version, either PS3 or PC work but i'd prefer the PC version for this game.

UPDATE: I got a key and am currently updating the client, thanks.

Help me Bioware, you're my only hope.

Is ToR going to be good? Dude it's Bioware making a freaking star wars game, all signs point to awesome. -G4tv MMo report.

• ezjay1975ezjay1975 Member UncommonPosts: 131
    Would really love a PS3 beta key (NA)!! PM please. Thanks in advance!
  • DHavenDHaven Member Posts: 14

Just pre-ordered the collectors edition. I thought since I have done that I could get a key, but I was wrong. Sadly wrong :(

If anyone could bring me happiness within a NA PC Key, it'd be great; you'd be my god.

:P

"Non siamo angeli in volo venuti dal cielo, ma gente comune che ama davvero."

• IlayaIlaya Member UncommonPosts: 661
  • Soulsaint1215Soulsaint1215 Member Posts: 16
    If anyone has a valid beta key for this weekend they want to pass on, I would love to use it.  PS3 preferred.  Just PM me. Thanks in advance.
  • NanfoodleNanfoodle Member LegendaryPosts: 10,617
    My wife and I are looking for a key each, PC is our first choice. Thanks
This discussion has been closed.