Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

POLL: Which race of ships in eve-online look the coolest :D?

WavieDavieWavieDavie Member UncommonPosts: 6

Just a poll for fun really. I know everyone has their own tastes but I am curious what the majority will vote for.

Thanks for taking the time to read my post and vote

Have a good day

David

Comments

• PhryPhry Member LegendaryPosts: 11,004
    Minmatar FTW    Trust in the Rust, and who needs nanites when you have duct tape! image
  • GruntyGrunty Member EpicPosts: 8,657
    Originally posted by Phry
    Minmatar FTW    Trust in the Rust, and who needs nanites when you have duct tape! image

I'm still pissed that some code compliance asshat derusted my Minmatar ships a couple of years ago. I should never have gone to Jita.

"I used to think the worst thing in life was to be all alone.  It's not.  The worst thing in life is to end up with people who make you feel all alone."  Robin Williams
  • Dr_ShivinskiDr_Shivinski Member UncommonPosts: 311
    I fly alot of minmatar and amarr ships but I find Gallente to be the most aesthetically pleasing of them all. Amarr is pretty tied with them and Minmatar is a VERY close second to the two. Caldari needs a "Queer Eye for the Straight up fucking doofy designer" show.
  • kovahkovah Member UncommonPosts: 692

Remember kids:  Can't stop the Rokh

Okay, carry on.

• MalcanisMalcanis Member UncommonPosts: 3,297
    They all have some hulls I really like; the Amarr Arbitrator hull line, the Caldari Naga & Kestrel, the Gallente Nyx, The Minmatar Tempest & Stabber hull lines.

Give me liberty or give me lasers

• WicoaWicoa Member UncommonPosts: 1,637
    Originally posted by Phry

LOL trust the rust!

I think minmatar win on looks but I fly caldari for now.