Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Miserable MMORPG players

sagilsagil Member CommonPosts: 291

They post here on the Pub. Why not make a mmo suggestions forum where they can all gather and discuss various topics about what's wrong in todays mmos? I just don't feel like visiting this part of the forum anymore because all I see is whine and it really bursts my "happy with game" bubble over my head.

I'd like to see more of a happy meltpot in this forum section. Like: memories in mmos, mmo comics that are funny, mmo advice, and much more uplifting stuffs.

I just don't understand what's wrong with the forum on this website that is supposed to continue to wow me of news I'd like to share with my friends.

Comments

• WhiteLanternWhiteLantern Member RarePosts: 3,311

Ah yes, the good ol' Pub. A place where peeps can go to unwind, relax, socialize, have fun and cry in their beer.

Pub.

I want a mmorpg where people have gone through misery, have gone through school stuff and actually have had sex even. -sagil

• radagast777radagast777 Member Posts: 80
    so ironic
  • Electro057Electro057 Member UncommonPosts: 683
    Originally posted by WhiteLantern

Ah yes, the good ol' Pub. A place where peeps can go to unwind, relax, socialize, have fun and cry in their beer.

Pub.

Don't forget bump nasties in the shadowy corners! 

--Custom Rig: Pyraxis---
    NZXT Phantom 410 Case
    Intel Core i5-4690 Processor - Quad Core, 6MB Smart Cache, 3.5GHz
    Asus Sabertooth Z87 Motherboard
    Asus GeForce GTX 760 Video Card - 2GB GDDR5, PCI-Express 3.0
    Kingston HyperX Fury Blue 16GB

• sagilsagil Member CommonPosts: 291

Pub.

Yes, and hoping that not to get banned, it is really like a pub. Where people pay beer to cry every day instead of doing something about it.

• Jerek_Jerek_ Member Posts: 409
    That is probably the most self centered post I've ever seen.  Its a forum, people use it to discuss what's going on with games, not just to "continue to wow me of news I'd like to share with my friends."  The negative and the positive aspects are equally relevant.
  • Aldous.HuxleyAldous.Huxley Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 418

This is where Sam Elliot bellies up to the bar &...

"Say friend, you got any more of that good sarsaparilla?"

• maplestonemaplestone Member UncommonPosts: 3,099

memories in mmos: hmm ... playing summoner's poker in UO.  There was (er ...is) an animal summoning spell that would summon random animals with up to 5 active at time, so one of the cute player-run events was simply to gather 5 mages and take turns seeing could build the best "hand" of animals.  Just a silly little thing people would do.

mmo comics that are funny: hmmm ...

@ +

;  D

@$ ; D

----D

%     D

G

(ok not an MMO, but I'm not an artist and this is the first thing your post inspired)

mmo advice: forums are not usually populated with happy people.  The happy people are too busy in-game.  We all think we're the exception, but sometimes we're not.

• MMORPGRIPMMORPGRIP Member Posts: 90
    Originally posted by sagil

They post here on the Pub. Why not make a mmo suggestions forum where they can all gather and discuss various topics about what's wrong in todays mmos? I just don't feel like visiting this part of the forum anymore because all I see is whine and it really bursts my "happy with game" bubble over my head.

I'd like to see more of a happy meltpot in this forum section. Like: memories in mmos, mmo comics that are funny, mmo advice, and much more uplifting stuffs.

I just don't understand what's wrong with the forum on this website that is supposed to continue to wow me of news I'd like to share with my friends.

A lot do that. Unfortunately...in these areas where it is done...as well as I am sure if they did make such a section....a certain group of perpetual forum living members would be sure to go there...despite it not interesting them...and continue to argue and troll their 2 cents.

It's a never ending cycle of stupidity.

• ScotScot Member LegendaryPosts: 22,990
    If something I life upsets you, don't take part it in.
  • DamonVileDamonVile Member UncommonPosts: 4,818
    Originally posted by radagast777
    so ironic

It really is.

People who complain about others complaining, who really has the right to whine about stuff.

• GroovyFlowerGroovyFlower Member Posts: 1,245
    I suggest a happy fairytale bambi forum for OP:)
  • BrowserspielerBrowserspieler Member Posts: 3
    I want a mmorpg where people have gone through misery, have gone through school stuff and actually have had sex even. -sagil

Age of Conan? :D

• ScotScot Member LegendaryPosts: 22,990
    Hey, AoC is a treasured old MMO of mine, but you made me smile for sure. :)
  • GruntyGrunty Member EpicPosts: 8,657
    Originally posted by GroovyFlower
    I suggest a happy fairytale bambi forum for OP:)

/b/?

"I used to think the worst thing in life was to be all alone.  It's not.  The worst thing in life is to end up with people who make you feel all alone."  Robin Williams
  • MikeBMikeB Community ManagerAdministrator RarePosts: 6,555
    The community is what we put into it and what we take out of it. If you want these things, create the topics you're looking for and drive those discussions! This isn't something our staff can enforce. I can't (and have no desire to) tell our community how to feel about things. The only thing we must ensure is that users follow the Rules of Conduct when sharing their thoughts.
This discussion has been closed.