Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Digital Toxin (EU) Linkshell/Free Company Recruiting

Comments

• RiG0Rm0rTiSRiG0Rm0rTiS Member Posts: 20
    Really enjoying the second Phase 3 weekend.. our ranks are swelling and we are on the brink of our soft cap :) please don't hesitate any longer and get your app in while you can!
  • KaramaruKaramaru Member Posts: 29
    Bump.

DIGITAL TOXIN (EU) Linkshell/Free Company - http://digitaltoxin.com

Having a blast on the Beta Weekend!

I'm happy to announce that we've hit our current soft cap for our XIV Free Company. We feel there is nothing worse than a Free Company that grows to a crazy size where people start to feel more like a number than a member of a family, so that's why we've closed it at this current time. You'll still be able to submit an application to our website for the XIV team but please bear in mind that you'll be put on to a waiting list that will be on a first come, first served basis. We'll be using our Linkshell as a platform to enable people on the waiting list to interact with us and find out more about us. However, please bear in mind that the Linkshell only has a 128 player limit and we won't be making another once it's full.

Thanks to all the great members that have sent in an application! Looking forward to making XIV: ARR a huge success for our XIV team! ^^

• LexasaurusLexasaurus Member UncommonPosts: 20
    Amazing, we've reached our soft cap already :D
    Due to some secret formula's and membership activity tracking! We are now able to accept applications again! :)  Be sure to check us out and make an application as soon as possible! this won't last long! :)

Check out these awesome screenshots from our community member Satomi!!

http://digitaltoxin.com/forums/topic/screenshot-gallery/page/2/

• kruoremkruorem Member Posts: 1
    Great pics lex :)
    Satomi is really good at finding great screen locations, not that you need to look hard enough in this game ;)
    How's everyone doing? Have you considered DTOX yet?
    We've got a very, very limited amount of room for a few new people. We'd really like to see some more DPS (both kinds) and a few more healers as we're full on tanks for raiding purposes. If you'd like to get in on what will most likely be the last chance in quite awhile to join the best casual Free Company on Odin, then please hit us up at our url which is in my sig!

Our doors are still open for new Recruits! :) Join us!
  • murlokermurloker Member UncommonPosts: 35

I came, i wrote, i'll wait! Hope to see an answer soon!

Best regards Robin.

Originally posted by murloker

I came, i wrote, i'll wait! Hope to see an answer soon!

Best regards Robin.

Hey Murloker, we'll have a look at your application shortly. Thanks.

---

Good and bad news for everyone else. Following this last (for awhile at least) recruitment push we've had an influx of new applications. That basically means that if you don't apply before the end of the weekend then you'll most likely lose your chance to join this awesome family for awhile. Soooooo, I urge you to apply right now if you're looking for a friendly and helpful Free Company that you can play with for many a year.

• XerenixXerenix Member UncommonPosts: 237

Is the guild on a Legacy or non-Legacy server?

While i've played since FFXIV 1.0 beta, i'm gonna start playing 2.0 on one of the Non-legacy servers for the complete new experience  so just wondering :)

Originally posted by Xerenix

While i've played since FFXIV 1.0 beta, i'm gonna start playing 2.0 on one of the Non-legacy servers for the complete new experience  so just wondering :)

As in our OP, it's non-legacy. So you'd be very much welcome to join us on Odin if you don't mind starting over again. We already have quite a number of legacy people who've chosen to start over on Odin with new mains with the intention of eventually transfering their old mains when SE allows. Mostly just to raid their gil/items I've been told, lol.

• XerenixXerenix Member UncommonPosts: 237
    Originally posted by Karamaru
    Originally posted by Xerenix

As in our OP, it's non-legacy. So you'd be very much welcome to join us on Odin if you don't mind starting over again. We already have quite a number of legacy people who've chosen to start over on Odin with new mains with the intention of eventually transfering their old mains when SE allows. Mostly just to raid their gil/items I've been told, lol.

Excellent.

Applied to it now :)

Just wanted to welcome all the new Recruits! So manny great people applying, makes me happy :)

OK guys, we are full again, recruitment is closed Which means we are no longer actively looking for more members. 

You are free to submit an application but we can't guarantee anything! sorry! :( See you all in game! :)

Recruitment is open again! :) be sure to get your applications in on the best gaming community out there! :)
    New applications have already been submitted and we have been greeting our new members! :) be sure to get an app in as we would hate for all you awesome folk to miss out! :)
    So close and yet so far away!!! I really want to get on with my Lala Healer!!!
  • ionxeelionxeel Member UncommonPosts: 318
    Bump for great community I'm happy to be a part of. :)
    Huge Welcome to all the new Members :) Great to have you with us
  • UkihaUkiha Member Posts: 58
    Too bad that i've already choose Excalibur server with my 1.0 character u_u...you guys look like they players i'm searching for in a MMORPG.