Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Worst Customer Service In Existence

2»

Comments

• SovrathSovrath Member LegendaryPosts: 32,015
    Originally posted by ThatGuy5

My Response.....

I'm stunned. I suggest whatever employee who reads this has the good
    sense to take these issues to your management, because if not, and
    things stay the same I will ASSURE you that you will find yourself and
    the rest of this games employees and staff without work.

Years ago I had a roommate who would very much use the verbiage you used.

one day he was complaining to me about not getting some sort of result because the customer service he was dealing with wasn't being helpful. However, his attitude was pretty much what you seem to be working toward.

I got on the phone and in 5 minutes resolved his issue.

oh, and I didnt' use any sort of verbiage that would even be close to this.

Just a thought.

Like Skyrim? Need more content? Try my Skyrim mod "Godfred's Tomb." 

Godfred's Tomb Trailer: https://youtu.be/-nsXGddj_4w

Original Skyrim: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/109547

Try the "Special Edition." 'Cause it's "Special." https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/64878/?tab=description

Serph toze kindly has started a walk-through. https://youtu.be/UIelCK-lldo 
  • DyraeleDyraele Member UncommonPosts: 200
    Originally posted by chevyowner

SWTOR has no Customer Service, and unless you Subscribe you can't even ask the community for help.

The game is also broken and does not accept any name for a new charector (spelled wrong because these forums do not allow spell check), and the house you get when you call their "Customer Service" has no idea what is going on.

Before you anyone says the paid version is worth it, I can say for me, the experince (spelled wrong because these forums do not allow spell check) just trying to play the game has been so extremely bad I don't think i want to play it at all now.

With the free version being so horiblly (spelled wrong because these forums do not allow spell check) broken I seriously doubt that the paid version will work any better.

Doesn't allow spell check? It auto spell checks and underlines the incorrect words or just click the ABC at the top of the reply box.

AKA - Bruxail

• chevyownerchevyowner Member Posts: 3
    Originally posted by Dyraele

Doesn't allow spell check? It auto spell checks and underlines the incorrect words or just click the ABC at the top of the reply box.

Well execuse me for not wanting to read the user manual for every website on the internet..........

SWTOR has no Customer Service, and unless you Subscribe you can't even ask the community for help.

The game is also broken and does not accept any name for a new charector1, and the house you get when you call their "Customer Service" has no idea what is going on.

Before you anyone says the paid version is worth it, I can say for me, the experince1 just trying to play the game has been so extremely bad I don't think i want to play it at all now.

With the free version being so horiblly1 broken I seriously doubt that the paid version will work any better.

1 spelled wrong because these forums do not allow FireFox's spell check, and I can't be bothered to read the user manual for every web site in exstance1

There i fixed my previous post, I am glad you have the will and time to read the user manual for every website on the internet.

• DyraeleDyraele Member UncommonPosts: 200
    Originally posted by Dyraele

Well execuse me for not wanting to read the user manual for every website on the internet..........

Well excuse me for trying to help. I am not the one that accused the web site several times in a post of not having it.

AKA - Bruxail