Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Rohan

http://www.rohan.co.kr/ - really do they do bring this game to Us >_<

Comments

• Jakk2Jakk2 Member Posts: 69

is there an english version?

• windforce22windforce22 Member Posts: 28

NO, there is'nt but i really do hope they make one image If you like lineage2 you will like this game my bud told me its like l2 with better system and graphic. 

P.s. If anyone that can read korean could you help me get korean beta account pls image my contact [email protected]

• InitialDOAInitialDOA Member Posts: 99

Originally posted by windforce22

NO, there is'nt but i really do hope they make one image If you like lineage2 you will like this game my bud told me its like l2 with better system and graphic. 
    P.s. If anyone that can read korean could you help me get korean beta account pls image my contact [email protected]

Everything is like Lineage 2 with better system and graphic.
  • ionicwingsionicwings Member Posts: 109

it doesnt really have better graphics... but it has faster gameplay... ::::02::

topped naver charts in korea... though I think we will be waiting for a year or two for the english version...

• mugengaiamugengaia Member Posts: 347

Originally posted by InitialDOA

Originally posted by windforce22

Everything is like Lineage 2 with better system and graphic.

Not really...this game is pure MUG oriented with extreme grind that is even beyond L2.

But it's fun to play for some damn reason.  They have a create a town content that'll be added in later updates.

I've played up to lvl 38 and it was a grindfest.  But the way skill tree works it's kind of cool.  You can even enchant skills...with magic stones or whatever...

The game is purely based on Grind and Item enchantment.

You either succeed in game by creating an awesome unique item...or you end up losing everything while enchanting...in that sense, the game ruins your experience once you waste all your money enchanting.

I quit cause I failed on 14 fawking sets of rares to make one stinking 4th or 3rd class unqiue...Not to mention I bought like 50 fawking enchant stones ( they give specific *extra abilities to weps armors etc.)...

Basically the game has the most addicting item enchant system out of all MMOs.  The whole economy is based on enchants...although enchanting in Rohan specifically refers to delvling of the required lvl for items.

Most people just end up quiting from losing all their money enchanting items, or delvl enchanting.

The create-a-town system will be something to watch...I also heard the new update has a A la Flying Castle Laputa dungeon in the air...which looks cool, but by the way I'll never get back to Rohan...

Because..first it's addicting...and second...If I lived in korea...I would have wasted at least a few dozen dollars buying sh*t online....somewhere like ItemBay...

GRIND sucks? You wanna be max level in a month?
    Since when did society award easy-goers and lazy-fools?
    MAKES ME PHOBIC OF STUPIDITY!

• Shinya777Shinya777 Member UncommonPosts: 54

really good game, really hope they would bring it to europe/us

• Rikimaru_XRikimaru_X Member UncommonPosts: 11,718
    I'm going to try to play It. image

-In memory of Laura "Taera" Genender. Passed away on Aug/13/08-
    |
    RISING DRAGOON ~AION US ONLINE LEGION for Elyos

• windforce22windforce22 Member Posts: 28
    image Rikki , by any chance could you tell  me how to sign up for it? image
  • *orson**orson* Member Posts: 9

danm i cant download the client, maybe i have to be logged in to download, then could someone create some account to download the client? thanks::::02::