Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Just a few questions I can't seem to find answers for.

TealaTeala Member RarePosts: 7,627
OK, so, does anyone know how many ships will be available to players at the time of the games release?

Also, will the game continue to be supported after the initial release and new ship designs added later?

Also, any word on when we will see female character models that will be in the game?

Also, will there be a good amount of outfit selections for our characters at release and will more be added after the games release?

I would really appreciate it if anyone can answer these questions.   Thanks in advance!

Comments

• vveaver_onlinevveaver_online Member UncommonPosts: 436

This is what my view on the game plan is:

There will be many ships at release, and more developed as the years go by.

Yes the game will have continued support as long as there are backers to pay.

There will be a female with the hangar module, I think.

So far there are two outfits, the RSI Pilot Suit and the 350r Racing suit.

• ddkasimirddkasimir Member UncommonPosts: 12

They said 14 ships are planned for launch plus each one having many different version.The Game will be supported after launch with updates like ships, planets, etc every week or two.They said in the live stream yesterday that they are currently working on the female model, plus some alien models.

Your last question i am not sure about but I'm sure they will have more outfits in-game and in the store to buy.

• TealaTeala Member RarePosts: 7,627
    Originally posted by ddkasimir

They said 14 ships are planned for launch plus each one having many different version.The Game will be supported after launch with updates like ships, planets, etc every week or two.They said in the live stream yesterday that they are currently working on the female model, plus some alien models.

Your last question i am not sure about but I'm sure they will have more outfits in-game and in the store to buy.

Sounds awesome.   All ready picked my ship...going with the Misc Freelancer.   :)

• ddkasimirddkasimir Member UncommonPosts: 12
    Originally posted by Teala
    Originally posted by ddkasimir

Sounds awesome.   All ready picked my ship...going with the Misc Freelancer.   :)

Same one i pledged for, I cant wait to check it out in august, in the Hanger module.