Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Wildstar - Any news?

2»

Comments

• TinybinaTinybina Member Posts: 2,130

Some of you guys need to L2internet...

Info is out there on Wildstar, you just have to look for it...

I already know what the two new races are and how they look and have a good idea on what the two new classes might be.  

I say "might be" because the source I found also found several new classes, other then the two.   I'm guessing  they will be releasing at a later date or ( and this is what I hope) that they will be launching with more then six classes....

In this day and age people break NDA all the time, you just have to check it out before it gets taken down.

I know that is not what this site and the Developers want you to hear, but this is the damn internet... There are no such things as secrets anymore...

------------------------------
    You see, every mammal on this planet instinctively develops a natural equilibrium with their surrounding environment, but you humans do not. You spread to an area, and you multiply, and you multiply, until every natural resource is consumed. The only way you can survive is to spread to another area. There is another organism on this planet that follows the same pattern. Do you know what it is? A virus. Human beings are a disease, a cancer of this planet.-Mr.Smith

• jimprounerjimprouner Member Posts: 142