Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Starting back soon had a question.

joshcojoshco Member Posts: 38
I have been gone from the game for a while and I was wondering if I could be updated on changes to any of the jobs. Especially RNG heard a lot happened to it.

Comments

• NeptusNeptus Member UncommonPosts: 988

The only thing I have heard about FFXI is that Monks are the new Tanks.
    Every freakin time the creators of FFXI get to answer questions this one always comes up "How about monsters raiding our towns, since we can raid theirs." Well, they always say they are looking into it. I expect that soon though.

I plan to come back into play once I get my new home settled down and some more income.

Neptus - FFXI - Pandemonium
    Neptus - WoW - Detheroc

• tempasttempast Member Posts: 18

Well lets face it, if you played and saw rng's before the nerf... you'd know... they were too good.  So yeah they took a heavy hit, but it's not so bad.

Basically to get maximum ranged damage, and ranged accuracy they have to stand away from the monster, which means they cant swing at it and shoot it.  Basically no more double TP.

Other than that, no real big changes other than the new expansion on its way with new jobs (you can check out the ffxi official site for more info on that).

-ffxi