Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

New Class and Race . can I be Executive Summoner .*. EQ au 2 .eb

2»

Comments

• miguksarammiguksaram Member UncommonPosts: 835
    Google Translate and Babelfish are NOT your friends, clearly!
  • giga1000giga1000 Member Posts: 98
    Originally posted by Eberis

detect intelligence .

dishonesty and problem "villany" are in ways both forms of ignorance .

*Aol grifter : detects intelligence . looting : is stealing money . . . def i ni tion . :

people who steal and profess dishumor of others example : Executive . . are .,

dishonest and probably in alignment tendency ., ., . villians . *alignment* om.

read American Language and detect intelligence . . Alignment is good and evil .

Good comment on druid ., not sure what the reader thought is about engineer . .

WTF......... I think hes gone full retard... Never go full retard!

• AlBQuirkyAlBQuirky Member EpicPosts: 7,432

detect intelligence .

*Aol grifter : detects intelligence . looting : is stealing money . . . def i ni tion . :

Good comment on druid ., not sure what the reader thought is about engineer .

You are the first poster in my 7 years here to grace my "block" list. You don't even try to clarify or explain. You just massacre the English language and expect others to understand. The fault is not in the readers, it is fully with the messenger.

[EDIT]
    Maybe not blocked. I cannot seem to figure out how do this :)

- Al

Personally the only modern MMORPG trend that annoys me is the idea that MMOs need to be designed in a way to attract people who don't actually like MMOs. Which to me makes about as much sense as someone trying to figure out a way to get vegetarians to eat at their steakhouse.
    - FARGIN_WAR

• ZandilZandil Member UncommonPosts: 252

Attention 

Flux Capacitor 

• Storm_CloudStorm_Cloud Member UncommonPosts: 401
    Originally posted by fyerwall

read it again . what is your real life game genre , role play character . . you don't have not any idea what I'm talking about . :-P

loot : means to steal money .

tank : means yer the  toughest .

good and evil is common in gaming in a sense of safe reguard . .

and DemoGraph certainly keeps rules of non harmful playing . , . *

Ok, I think I know what you are asking now...

Usually I play neutral aligned characters, often Bards.

LOL!

Fyerwall, if you got the key to solve the code that this guy is using. Please do share! :)

• KarbleKarble Member UncommonPosts: 750

detect intelligence .

Good comment on druid ., not sure what the reader thought is about engineer . .

You said you would be an executive summoner in real life.

You were asking what other people would be in real life.

First off an executive is a person in a company responsible for the main management of the company.

Then you would be a Summoner. Summoner from EQ would be a Magician. So you are making some reference to another side of yourself in real life.

I basically did the same thing. Picked the job in life I am closest to and combined that with the class in EQ believe I have some similarity to.

Is this not what you were trying to propose initially, and continually clarify? If not, please go back to the drawing board and start fresh before people start reporting you for creating a thread about nothing.

• fyerwallfyerwall Member UncommonPosts: 3,240
    Originally posted by Storm_Cloud
    Originally posted by fyerwall

read it again . what is your real life game genre , role play character . . you don't have not any idea what I'm talking about . :-P

loot : means to steal money .

tank : means yer the  toughest .

good and evil is common in gaming in a sense of safe reguard . .

and DemoGraph certainly keeps rules of non harmful playing . , . *

Ok, I think I know what you are asking now...

Usually I play neutral aligned characters, often Bards.

LOL!

Fyerwall, if you got the key to solve the code that this guy is using. Please do share! :)

$29.95

I accept all major credit cards.

There are 3 types of people in the world.
    1.) Those who make things happen
    2.) Those who watch things happen
    3.) And those who wonder "What the %#*& just happened?!"

• PNM_JenningsPNM_Jennings Member UncommonPosts: 1,093

i think he's trying to say something about how everything we do in games is technically evil, i.e. looting, murder, etc. which is true, and something i've thought about myself.

i have no idea what the op and title are supposed to mean though.

i do get the feeling that the failure to communicate is, ah, contrived.

• Billr00Billr00 Member UncommonPosts: 135
    I think this is what happens when the phones with their auto-correct finally take over ..
  • waynejr2waynejr2 Member EpicPosts: 7,769
    I got the part about not being too min max.  I would be max -1 if I couldn't be too max.
    http://www.youhaventlived.com/qblog/2010/QBlog190810A.html  

Epic Music:   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vAigCvelkhQ&list=PLo9FRw1AkDuQLEz7Gvvaz3ideB2NpFtT1

https://archive.org/details/softwarelibrary_msdos?&sort=-downloads&page=1

Kyleran:  "Now there's the real trick, learning to accept and enjoy a game for what it offers rather than pass on what might be a great playing experience because it lacks a few features you prefer."

John Henry Newman: "A man would do nothing if he waited until he could do it so well that no one could find fault."

FreddyNoNose:  "A good game needs no defense; a bad game has no defense." "Easily digested content is just as easily forgotten."

LacedOpium: "So the question that begs to be asked is, if you are not interested in the game mechanics that define the MMORPG genre, then why are you playing an MMORPG?"

• JigawattsJigawatts Member UncommonPosts: 48
    Originally posted by MyBoot

Attention 

Flux Capacitor 

1.21 Jigawatts!

• TelondarielTelondariel Member Posts: 1,001

This sounds just like the guy who has 2 recently locked threads.  Same style of gibberish, as well as replies.

No value added.

• ShaddyDaddyShaddyDaddy Member UncommonPosts: 192

I saw this once in a episode of In Living Color. Here is the link for proof!

This discussion has been closed.