Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Beta Test Phase 3 Schedule (06/25/2013)

spikers14spikers14 Member UncommonPosts: 531

Beta Test Phase 3 Schedule (06/25/2013)

Thank you for your participation in the beta test for FINAL FANTASY XIV: A Realm Reborn.

The testing schedule is detailed below.
  • Dates and Times
    June 28, 2013 (Friday), 2:00 a.m. to June 30 (Sunday), 2:00 a.m. (PDT)
    June 28, 2013 (Friday), 9:00 a.m. to June 30 (Sunday), 9:00 a.m. (GMT)
  • Testing Requests
    • Transferring character data from Version 1.0
      * Please see below for further details.
    • Basic functions of the PlayStation 3 version
    • Check for server stress due to battle system revisions
    • Verify changes based on all feedback up to beta test phase 2
    In the event that testers are asked to test additional content, separate notifications will be sent.

Just an FYI. Here is the direct link the FFXIV Beta Tester Forums (for all you testers out there):

Comments

• Kayo83Kayo83 Member UncommonPosts: 399

I blame Japan and their cursed 13 hour lead for us having to go an entire Sunday off without sweet sweet sexy FFXIV beta.

Curse you Japan! Curse youuuuu!!! Kutabare!!! *shakes fist towards the east* image

• DarbiiRueDarbiiRue Member UncommonPosts: 832
    Yeah, I understand why they're doing it this way, given the time zones and such, but it does suck for us in the US/EU, honestly. I'd like to be able to do Sat/Sun, like the Japanese can. :(
  • spikers14spikers14 Member UncommonPosts: 531
    Originally posted by AliceKaye
    Yeah, I understand why they're doing it this way, given the time zones and such, but it does suck for us in the US/EU, honestly. I'd like to be able to do Sat/Sun, like the Japanese can. :(

It is kind of a bummer, but at least I get to see enough of the game to know I'm playing at launch (and of course, report bugs and stuff :P).

• keithiankeithian Member UncommonPosts: 3,191
    I agree, for us in the US it sucks, but at least I am working from home on Friday so I can play this game instead lol.

There Is Always Hope!

• EhllfhireEhllfhire Member UncommonPosts: 633
    Originally posted by Kayo83

I blame Japan and their cursed 13 hour lead for us having to go an entire Sunday off without sweet sweet sexy FFXIV beta.

Curse you Japan! Curse youuuuu!!! Kutabare!!! *shakes fist towards the east* image

We could always nuke them again.

Any graphical, audio, or gameplay restrictions not seen in other mmos but found in FFXIV can be blamed on one thing.
    PS3

• ZenTaoYingYangZenTaoYingYang Member Posts: 354
    Originally posted by Ehllfhire

very distasteful.

back to the test, it seems to me nothing new to be tested, and where is duty finder it is supposed to be here this weekend :s

• EhllfhireEhllfhire Member UncommonPosts: 633
    Originally posted by ZenTaoYingYang
    Originally posted by Ehllfhire

very distasteful.

back to the test, it seems to me nothing new to be tested, and where is duty finder it is supposed to be here this weekend :s

Thank god for the cross realm duty finder, no more shouting for hours for a group, or trying to pug it with four marauders

Any graphical, audio, or gameplay restrictions not seen in other mmos but found in FFXIV can be blamed on one thing.
    PS3