Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The best things in life are - NOT FREE

reanorreanor Member UncommonPosts: 441

That Ad of AO makes me laugh, "The best things in life are FREE"... I for sure understand the point, but the phrase totally contradicts with reality. All the best things in life are to pay for and VERY MUCH.

Comments

• ninjaBeaverninjaBeaver Member Posts: 158

mmm How about having a relationship, having close friends and having sex?
    Theyre somewhat free

::::01::

image image image

• reanorreanor Member UncommonPosts: 441

No, they are not. If you think about it from the differrent perspective you have to spend some time with a  woman, meaning you have to earn her trust (in case of sex), let her understand that you are reliable/cute/sexy whatever. You take her to the bar/club/restorant, buy her nice things, so eventually she goes to bed with you. That's money spending, if we do talk about money.

There are many other things you have to sacrifice in your life to be a really good friend, so thats is a sort of price too.

There is nothing good in this world you can get without paying some sort of "price". Everything bad is free.

Leftovers from someones dinner in the garbage disposal - free.. lol :D

And also Anarchy Online is not the best thing in life. It's FAR NOT THE BEST.

• BobCrazytonBobCrazyton Member UncommonPosts: 2,117

You know reanor, you take things too seriosly.

What are they ganna say in thier ad? "This game sux but IT'S FREE". No. I didn't think so.

• reanorreanor Member UncommonPosts: 441

Bob, what they really do - they try to increase interest to their game artificially. It's a known marketing trick. Is their game junk or not its up to players to decide. I've only commented the phrase on the add.

Sooooooo image