Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Guild Wars 2 - BA thesis survey

PunkarPunkar Member Posts: 3

Hi people,

I am doing my Bachelors thesis and I need your help.
Guild Wars 2 takes an important role in my research so I have created a survey about the game and more specifically its cinematic trailers and in-game art style.

Please fill in the survey for me, it won’t take you long.

Here is the link:
http://esurv.org/online-survey.php?surveyID=OCMHLI_14a49e26

Oh, and please be honest with your answers

Thanks a lot!

Comments

• TelondarielTelondariel Member Posts: 1,001
    Originally posted by Punkar

Hi people,

I am doing my Bacelors thesis and I need your help.
    Guild Wars 2 takes an important role in my research so I have created a survey about the game and more specifically its cinematic trailers and in-game art style.

Please fill in the survey for me, it won’t take you long.

Here is the link:
    http://esurv.org/online-survey.php?surveyID=OCMHLI_14a49e26

Oh, and please be hones with your answers

Thanks a lot!

I'm honestly not trolling you with the next comment, so please take my criticism as being a helpful pointer.  Generally, I am hesitant to click on someone's link in any forum unless I know the site.  Since its apparent you created this account to post this, I am doubly unlikely to check out what's beyond the link.  Finally, as a university student who made this post to further research for a thesis (not to be taken lightly), your post is riddled with typos.  Overall, it makes me not want to take you seriously.

• PunkarPunkar Member Posts: 3

Thanks for the feedback man.

Well the survey is made on esurv.org, which is a very good student survey creator. Its one of the best once I've used.

May be sometimes I have typos but honestly, you have no idea how many forums I have posted my survey on and how much time and effort it takes to spread it around especially when the time is running out and I haven't slept for days.

I'd really appreciate it if you do my survey, I still need loads of responses.

Cheers