Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Any multiplayer game without leveling?

sagilsagil Member CommonPosts: 291

I'd like to get as much privilege as others have when I start. Not looking for a communist game, making gear or something else not matter.

I can play mobas. But still not sure if I want to play LoL, Dota 2 or a new game.

I can play RvR style games. But there arent any of which I describe, at least from what I know.

Tower Defense: No, thanks. I don't like that type of gameplay, it should be more structured like a dungeon if I were to play it. But it's just defend this place with towers and with your hero. I'd like to roam if it's PvE.

Any recommendations?

Comments

• LoktofeitLoktofeit Member RarePosts: 14,247
    Anything but an RPG.

There isn't a "right" or "wrong" way to play, if you want to use a screwdriver to put nails into wood, have at it, simply don't complain when the guy next to you with the hammer is doing it much better and easier. - Allein
    "Graphics are often supplied by Engines that (some) MMORPG's are built in" - Spuffyre

• IcewhiteIcewhite Member Posts: 6,403
    Originally posted by sagil

Any recommendations?

You ruled out just about everything.

Hmm, not really, sounds like you're looking for Call of Duty.

Self-pity imprisons us in the walls of our own self-absorption. The whole world shrinks down to the size of our problem, and the more we dwell on it, the smaller we are and the larger the problem seems to grow.

• sagilsagil Member CommonPosts: 291
    Originally posted by Icewhite

Any recommendations?

I don't like FPS. I guess I am just looking for a revolution in gaming for myself. Something unique, or immigrate to a moba game.

• kastakasta Member Posts: 512
    Gauntlet
  • NephaeriusNephaerius Member UncommonPosts: 1,671
    Originally posted by Icewhite

Any recommendations?

I don't like FPS. I guess I am just looking for a revolution in gaming for myself. Something unique, or immigrate to a moba game.

Just play LoL.  It's great, it's simple, it's free, and it will ease you into something like DotA2 if you wind up looking for something a bit more complex. 

Steam: Neph

• Vorpal.RendVorpal.Rend Member UncommonPosts: 80

Strictly speaking, Defiance is like that.

Your guns arent exactly more powerful as you level, just a wider variety, and the only thing you gain when you level (via EGO) is different powers, and they really only depend on how you use them

But essentially, youre no more powerful or weaker than others when you start.