Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The Varangian Guard is recruiting. A EU End Game FC. (Joining a new server at start.)

VoiceGSVoiceGS Member Posts: 5
The Varangian Guards is recruiting!
http://varangianguards.enjin.com/home

About us:

We are a Free Company that is based in the EU (Timezone not decided yet.) This is a brand new Free Company which is planning on joining a brand new server. (Odin EU) We plan on fully exploring Eorzea to our hearts content. Dicing into every dungeon that we can find and battling it out in the Coliseum and the Frontlines.

We want to enjoy the complex pleasures of cooking our favourite foods to boiling away at our cauldrons or alchemic alembics to hammering away at the forge creating exciting new weapons and armor.

Or if that doesn't suit you then maybe the simple pleasure of fishing at a pond or lake. Or maybe even tending to your herb garden in front of
your house while keeping your botany journal up to date. Of course theres also delving into the deep places for that valuable piece of ore.

We want everyone to feel welcome in our Free Company as before long we will be going to War to save Eorzea!

What we expect from you:

As a member of The Varangian Guards we would like you to have a Good Sense of Humor as that is important in any community group. Having fun and enjoying yourself while playing with our members of the Free Company is a great experience. We don't care if you want to raid 3-4 times a week or once or twice a week we want you to feel welcome and enjoy participating in end game content. As long as your happy then we are.

What you can expect from us:

Participating in end game content from Raids to PvP. If we can, we plan on creating raid groups and PvP groups so that everyone; depending on their style of play can enjoy themselves. If Raiding or PvP is not to your taste then fear not as you will all be accomodated to the best of our abilties as we know that raids and pvp isn't the only thing we can do at 50.

Also we all want to have fun!

What to do if your interested?

Click on the link above and send us an application!

Make an application and one of our admin team will be happy to help you.

Thank you for your time.

VoiceGS: Co-Leader of The Varangian Guard.
Slaine: Co-Leader of The Varangian Guard.

Comments

• VoiceGSVoiceGS Member Posts: 5

Hey

Varangian Guards are still recruiting new players. If you plan on playing FFXIV: ARR at release and want to have fun and play with like minded individuals then we are here for you.

Voice

• pugsley1986pugsley1986 Member Posts: 1

I joined Varangian guards and played with them on beta phase 3, and as I continue to play the game I will also continue in the company of the Varangian guards.

This Linkshell / Free company is home to helpful and friendly people both experienced with and new to MMOs.

If you are looking a relaxed atmosphere, this company is for you. 

If you want to level fast with us from the start, this company is for you.

If you are looking to take your time at your own pace with no pressure, this company is for you.

Pugsley - hades / cerberus -server FFXI

Pugsley Cerberus - cornelia / durundal -server FFXIV version 1

• DeathknollDeathknoll Member CommonPosts: 5

Joined last week and I was blown away at how friendly and welcoming they were.  Whether you are looking for a guild to hang out & have fun while playing FFXIV or one that has designs on making progression, then VG is for you.

Found my home for a long time to come.

Hey

We are still recruiting players for beta testing and release. If you like a community where you can sit back and relax and fun at the same time. Then VG is for you.

Have a look at our site and see if it suits you and apply. You never know. You may find a good place to call a home while you enjoy your Final Fantasy Adventure!

Voice

Had such a great time with VG this weekend.  Very friendly, helpful and active.  30+ members and growing strong.  I really couldn't recommend this guild enough for new & experienced players alike.

Cant wait till next test.

Hey

I'm pleased to say that Varangian Guards has a new site. It makes us feel good and its a lot better than the old one.

If your thinking of joining us please make sure you go to the new site. The link is on the recruitment post and its here aswell.

http://varangianguards.enjin.com/home

Thanks

Voice

Over 40 strong now & still looking for new members of all  experience levels & nationalities.  Come have a look at our site www.varangianguards.enjin.com, say hello and get to know us.  You wont be sorry you did.  Odin server again this weekend for Phase 3, lots of in game guildhests & dungeon runs to look forward to.
  • halobrakerhalobraker Member Posts: 6

Joined  The Varangian Guards last beta test they are a good bunch of guys very helpful new web site rocks over on enjin give them a look and if you like come on over a join we would love to have you.

Malice. 

Just a quick up date we are now 80+ members and growing daily with many active player Online out side of game time. we have had a good run over P3 and are hoping that it will keep up over P4 and release :D so come on over we have No restrictions atm.
    Hey guys just a little bump and to say thank you too all the new guys who joined this week we are running a poker night for a bit of fun while we wait want to join or just have a look come on over and have a look :D
    Little bump 3 new members today we are growing fast :)
    Bump for the masses 90+members now and still Growing
  • BirKyBirKy Member Posts: 21

Getting members applying every day now, building a nice community outside of the game and looking forward to getting to know everyone soon as p4 hits!

Come join the fun!

Remember to register your early accesses codes on the 8th! 
    100+ members this week now! :D

Growing steadily now, good base of people from all over Europe!

Enjoying chatting on the website and taking part in guild mumble quizzes and different game nights in order to build some team spirit! Over 100 members now!

Bamp!

steady flow of recruits now!

p4 is very close, join a close knit group of players who are very social and will make your experience in FFXIV:ARR all the more enjoyable!

• OlafvetrOlafvetr Member Posts: 10
    Will you be on the ODIN server at the release ?

Odin at release yes :)

Bump!

5 more members in the last day :D

Very active FC website!

Extremely excited for tomorrow!

Come join in!

• StsirStsir Member UncommonPosts: 5
    Hello my name is Saint-Ray i have taken the job of recruitment at ZG and would just like to add an update on our status as of now, below is the in game post i use to try to find new players for our FC, as the post says we require the mentioned classes but im sure our leaders would consider good apps from anyone as long as they were acceptable. We play on Odin (EU) and anyone that wants to talk to me or any officer can catch us there, the alternative is to use the link to our website and also see if we fit the bill for you as a player, anyway wish everyone all the best hope to speak to potential recruits soon.

<Zodiac Guards> Semi-Hardcore FC Recruiting for   Binding Coil of Bahamut progression and   beyond.WHM/SCH/MNK/DRG/BRD/SMN/PLD required.Whisper Saint Ray for more information or alternatively go to http://varangianguards.enjin.com
    Still seeking some more members.
    We are now know as ZG all the same players just a name change for the FC, all above details are the same, new website is on the way.
    bumpity!