Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Xbox One #1 Selling Video Game Item On Amazon

2»

Comments

• TheLizardbonesTheLizardbones Member CommonPosts: 10,910

Originally posted by Icewhite
    My head hurts.How many more decades of console wars?

This is probably the last one.

I can not remember winning or losing a single debate on the internet.

• NadiaNadia Member UncommonPosts: 11,798
    famous last words!
  • IcewhiteIcewhite Member Posts: 6,403
    Originally posted by lizardbones
    This is probably the last one.

In ten years it's all on your phone anyway?

Naw, that won't help, we'll still have iphone vs Galaxy (or whoever)..

Self-pity imprisons us in the walls of our own self-absorption. The whole world shrinks down to the size of our problem, and the more we dwell on it, the smaller we are and the larger the problem seems to grow.

• KuppaKuppa Member UncommonPosts: 3,292
    why...

• PurutzilPurutzil Member UncommonPosts: 3,048

People are giving it boost with the changes for sure. Microsoft DID change it I feel since preorders were lacking and the fact Sony used it to win E3. Still, its silly to call it #1 when Sony does have 4 seperate versions of their console up. There is a very very high likelihood the PS4 is vastly outselling the Xbone on Amazing with that many entries so high in the top 5.  Of course, there is no numbers so the chance it could be outside the ps4 all combined but the chance I'd say is slim to none.

That and keep in mind that Amazon is a corperation, if it benefits them they will put the consoles up higher on the list . Its all possible both consoles are inflated on the list, Xbone perhaps even more so if they are getting a bigger cut/potential from what the system offers to amazon.

• MakidianMakidian Member UncommonPosts: 208
    Does it matter ? PC is better than both anyway : )
    Originally posted by Makidian

Amiga!!

Self-pity imprisons us in the walls of our own self-absorption. The whole world shrinks down to the size of our problem, and the more we dwell on it, the smaller we are and the larger the problem seems to grow.

• evictonevicton Member Posts: 398
    Originally posted by Purutzil

People are giving it boost with the changes for sure. Microsoft DID change it I feel since preorders were lacking and the fact Sony used it to win E3. Still, its silly to call it #1 when Sony does have 4 seperate versions of their console up. There is a very very high likelihood the PS4 is vastly outselling the Xbone on Amazing with that many entries so high in the top 5.  Of course, there is no numbers so the chance it could be outside the ps4 all combined but the chance I'd say is slim to none.

That and keep in mind that Amazon is a corperation, if it benefits them they will put the consoles up higher on the list . Its all possible both consoles are inflated on the list, Xbone perhaps even more so if they are getting a bigger cut/potential from what the system offers to amazon.

However if you look at the link i posted earlier in this thread the ps4 is clearly outselling the xbox one on amazon as well. 

• clumsytoes44clumsytoes44 Member UncommonPosts: 463

Amiga!!

Commodore +4!!

• DrakynnDrakynn Member Posts: 2,030

Amiga!!

ah the Amiga,so much better than PC back in the day.

Imagine if Commodore wasn't  a mismanaged nightmare of a company...where would we be today?

Originally posted by Drakynn

Amiga!!

Imagine if Commodore wasn't  a mismanaged nightmare of a company...where would we be today?

Hopefully, operating at better than 7 mHz by now.

Still, it does remain the only PC ever marketed that you could fix by twisting the case to pop the CPU back into the socket...

• cribettcribett Member UncommonPosts: 135

Mannish say what you want , you have to be the biggest Xbox fanboy i have ever seen and still you say that your not . 

Its Hilarious please continue.

• DrakynnDrakynn Member Posts: 2,030
    Originally posted by Drakynn

Amiga!!

Hopefully, operating at better than 7 mHz by now.

Still, it does remain the only PC ever marketed that you could fix by twisting the case to pop the CPU back into the socket...

Also Workbench is still a better OS than any iteration of Windows heh

• xAPOCxxAPOCx Member UncommonPosts: 869
    Originally posted by Mannish
    Could all of this been Microsoft's plan from the start?

• OpapanaxOpapanax Member Posts: 973
    Originally posted by Mannish
    The point of the thread is to show that the Xbox One is selling extremely well. Its not just the #1 system but the #1 video game item.

Not trying to knock your thread like that but this is an early take on things. Now that XBox decided to reverse everything it erases alot of the impact on sales they would've had if Microsoft had pushed forward with the whole DRM thing.

Also I plan on getting a Playstation 4 and never considered going on Amazon, or Ebay etc to get one. So we can't just look at one outpouring of numbers and take it as a whole.

Both systems (Now no DRM) will do very well. It's next-gen; it's 2013 and things are in a very different place than they were 10-20 years ago when fewer were into console gaming and even less could really afford next-gen systems right at launch. 

PM before you report at least or you could just block.

• jtcgsjtcgs Member Posts: 1,777
    Originally posted by colddog04
    Originally posted by Xzen
    Yeah. The day one edition. Sony sold out of their launch edition the same day it was put up. Also PS4 has 6 skus and Xbox has 1. 

Yeah, basically, go to this page: http://www.amazon.com/PlayStation-4-Launch-Edition-500gb/dp/B00BGA9WK2/ref=zg_bs_videogames_19

Notice their launch edition has been sold out already and 4 out of the other 5 editions are in the top 10 at 3, 4, 5 and 8.

This^

Whats with this need to try to make it seem like MS is in the right in doing what they were trying to do? Are you employed by them? Enslaved? Is there some kind of Microsoft religion I don't know about where you must act as if it can do no wrong?

Some people seemed almost DESPERATE in trying to defend each and every single thing no matter how outrageous it was. Well, not even Microsoft agrees with you as can be seen by their attempting to look like they are changing to meet the MASSIVE AMOUNT OF CONSUMER AND INVESTOR OUTRAGE.

Just deal with it and move on...no need for stuff like this that only makes you look worse.

“I hope we shall crush...in its birth the aristocracy of our moneyed corporations, which dare already to challenge our government to a trial of strength and bid defiance to the laws of our country." ~Thomes Jefferson

• AmanaAmana Moderator UncommonPosts: 3,912
    This is just stirring the pot console war type of stuff. We have threads already about the Xbox One /PS4 that you can post in.

To give feedback on moderation, contact [email protected]

This discussion has been closed.