Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What ARE you playing?

Comments

• McPickleMcPickle Member Posts: 39

LoL, L4d2, Borderlands 2

Waiting for Ms. Mmo right.

• Jadedangel1Jadedangel1 Member UncommonPosts: 187
    Right now I'm mainly playing Rift, and some Tera and Aion to tide me over until FFXIV and Archeage come out. TSW and GW2 are what I fall back to when I get bored of the others.
  • RelGnRelGn Member Posts: 494

Marvel heroes online and having a good time.

It's not a heavy game and you can have a lot of fun for 3-4 hours a day or so.

Im anxious to see this game becoming something big because it will but it will take time.

• SomeHumanSomeHuman Member UncommonPosts: 560
    I played UWO when it was in testing a long while back.  I don't think you could exit the boat at that time unless my memory fails.  I watched a few First Impression videos of people getting uber-frustrated with the tutorial, so I think I might give it a try as well.  Downloading now.  It might be just different enough to balance out the twitchy other games I'm playing.

Gaming since 1985; Online gaming since 1995; No End in Sight! My YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8POVoJ8fdOseuJ4U1ZX-oA

• HrothaHrotha Member UncommonPosts: 821

While I am waiting for my WildStar Closed- / Beta Invite, I just re-installed WoW for the ... 4th time.

Again magically "rediscovered" the elemental shaman and I am blown away by the unmatched fluidity in gameplay and fun, compared to other games out there. Simply fantastic.

• MontaronxMontaronx Member UncommonPosts: 273
    Dragons prophet. Once you get to 30 the game really opens up with options. Its a damn fun game

• rakattrakatt Member UncommonPosts: 14
    I'm playing a  few games: SWTOR, Anarchy Online, Neverwinter and Fallen Earth.  Out of those games, I play FE the most.
  • LoverNoFighterLoverNoFighter Member Posts: 294

SWTOR out of sheer boredom and to see how mediocre it really is.

SWG pre cu when I wanna have fun.

Waiting for The Repopulation.

• DraGzielDraGziel Member UncommonPosts: 67
    Rift, TSW and some Dragon's Prophet.
  • mmobootsymmobootsy Member Posts: 48
    EVE Online and Vanguard Saga of Heroes

• wireded21wireded21 Member UncommonPosts: 131

Mostly Defiance (xbox 360) - my first console mmo and loving it

and then some...

World of Tanks

SWTOR (F2P)

Heroes and Generals

Rising Storm (Not an MMO but playing a lot of it...)

And a  little bit of Darkfall Unholy Wars

• wireded21wireded21 Member UncommonPosts: 131
    Oh and PS2 now and again...
  • GroovyFlowerGroovyFlower Member Posts: 1,245

DayZ

Skyrim modded and legendary version.

Van Helsing

Grim Dawn

At work im playing Titan Quest Imortal Thrones and roam the forums.

• cylon8cylon8 Member UncommonPosts: 362

rift...f2p gave the starting levels a nice population punch

free realms....the heroes journal implementation for the most part has been great

star conflict...it's in beta but its a lot of fun....it's the kinda combat I wish eve had

sto: even tho the beginning of the romulan player experience seemed stupid...fixing sprinkler sysems lol , I'm loving it....if they just gave the foundry the tools it needs i'd play a lot more.

so say we all

• sportsfansportsfan Member Posts: 431

Diablo 3 hardcore.

Waiting for patch 5.4 to return to WOW and their 50.000 people per virtual server mechanic.

• AkulasAkulas Member RarePosts: 3,006

Age of Wushu for 3 days. Took me a whole day to understand the point of the game. Someone kept trying to kill me and I kept killing them. Uninstalled because it's different to what I  was expecting but give it a shot I liked the theme and making stuff but something wasn't quite right and it wasn't doing it for me.

Trying DOTA 2 out. Need a tolerant team because random is random and you don't know what you're going to get.

This isn't a signature, you just think it is.

• -Guild Wars 1

-Guild Wars 2

-Warhammer Online

-League of Legends

• ArakaziArakazi Member UncommonPosts: 911
    Playing the witcher series between bouts of EVE. Currently looking forward to Europa Universalis 4 (my favourite RSTS series) and ArchAge (with reservations). Recently tried Tera, was ok except the community.
  • VolkonVolkon Member UncommonPosts: 3,748
    Pretty much exclusively GW2. On occasion I may fire up Defiance.

Oderint, dum metuant.

• BetaguyBetaguy Member UncommonPosts: 2,629
    Marvel Heroes and The Last of Us atm...
    "The King and the Pawn return to the same box at the end of the game"

• CarnicideCarnicide Member UncommonPosts: 222
    Currently The Last of us and when I want to play a game with my brother we play Rift. Until FFXIV comes out I might just stick with Last of us...... Rifts a good game, but I just can't stand the RNG in their dungeons.
  • camnorajncamnorajn Member Posts: 2

http://secura.e-sim.org/lan.97098/ try this game it's 100% free. your country needs you!

• simmihisimmihi Member UncommonPosts: 709
    SWTOR, Rift, TSW, GW2 - all good, all "free".
  • AlthewiseguyAlthewiseguy Member Posts: 108
    Originally posted by AlmightyGod

These forums are full of opinions on the new games and what is up-and-coming.  I'm wondering what games are you devoting your time to now.  so...

What game/s are you playing recently?

For me it is Firefall Beta, Dragon's Prophet, and some Path of Exile.

Eve online, Diablo 3 mostly. The rest is a mix of stuff like Space station 13, borderlands 2, crusader kings 2. It varies. Mostly looking forward to Starbound and Antharion myself. 

• NaqajNaqaj Member UncommonPosts: 1,673

MMO-wise:

GW2

EVE

Keeping tabs on the XIV beta

singleplayer/offline:

working through a backlog of various Humble Bundles, and seriously glad those games tend to be rather short.