Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Tired of Guild Shopping? Join [Grievance]!

Comments

• CavemanBECavemanBE Member UncommonPosts: 78
    Originally posted by Nionya

Come join in on our anticipation for this game! 

If you are looking for a drama free, family friendly guild that still gets things done, look no longer! Register for our forums and apply at www.grievanceguild.com 

I promise to make you cookies! :)

Just registered to you family friendly guild .

Where the cookies?  ;)

• NionyaNionya Member UncommonPosts: 75
    Originally posted by CavemanBE

If you are looking for a drama free, family friendly guild that still gets things done, look no longer! Register for our forums and apply at www.grievanceguild.com 

Where the cookies?  ;)

Welcome to Grievance!!

Here ya go :) 

• MoebiusGMoebiusG Member Posts: 14
    Originally posted by CavemanBE

Where the cookies?  ;)

Welcome to Grievance CavemanBE, I hope you enjoy your stay with us and hopefully this will be the last family you ever have to join.  :)

• AviciousAvicious Member UncommonPosts: 79

People are really fitting into our game communities as they join the organization.  When you find a group of people that really fit your personality (like so many do, with Grievance), you find gaming to be more than an entertainment venue, but also a community of very good people.

-Avicious

4-year member of Grievance

Avicious
    Guild Leader
    A Friendly, Casual/Progressive Guild on Faeblight (Rift)
    Website

Still looking for folks to come join us for Wildstar! Come check us out!!

I know I am hopping around games just trying to waste time for the launch of this game, as are many others in Grievance. We have plenty of games you can be involved with until this one releases or you get beta! Come check us out!!

www.grievanceguild.com

• steelheartxsteelheartx Member UncommonPosts: 434

Grievance is planning a massive presence in WildStar with many already signed up to play with us at launch.  Come join an organization that puts the player first over the game!  Come join Grievance!

Looking for a family that you can game with for life? Check out Grievance at https://www.grievancegaming.org !

Guys, how bout that latest tweet from Wildstar about testing 40-man raids in the next couple months???

Avicious
    Guild Leader
    Website

Originally posted by Avicious
    Guys, how bout that latest tweet from Wildstar about testing 40-man raids in the next couple months???

I hope we are one of the ones that get selected to participate in that! :)

• Mr.PuddlezMr.Puddlez Member Posts: 2
    Originally posted by MoebiusG
    Originally posted by Avicious

I hope we are one of the ones that get selected to participate in that! :)

We currently have 40+ people for raid testing and lots of interest.  Come join in on the fun!

http://www.grievanceguild.com/

This is so exciting.  We have new members joining Grievance all the time.  Our community is contagious!  We have grown exponentially since I've joined!

Avicious
    Guild Leader
    Website

<blockquote ugc="" basehtml"="">I just spent the weekend with 50+ Grievance members...I have no words to explain how amazing this guild is. If you want to be part of a community that is actually a family, where people actually care about each other. Where you can be part of something HUGE, an organization that makes a difference in people's lives, and cares about you as a person, NOT a raid spot....Join us today!!! I promise you, you will NOT be disappointed! 

oh, and we still have cookies! 

www.grievanceguild.com

http://www.twitch.tv/grievance/videos?kind=past_broadcasts

<blockquote ugc="" basehtml"="">I just spent the weekend with 50+ Grievance members...I have no words to explain how amazing this guild is. If you want to be part of a community that is actually a family, where people actually care about each other. Where you can be part of something HUGE, an organization that makes a difference in people's lives, and cares about you as a person, NOT a raid spot....Join us today!!! I promise you, you will NOT be disappointed! 

oh, and we still have cookies! 

www.grievanceguild.com

http://www.twitch.tv/grievance/videos?kind=past_broadcasts

We certainly had a blast at the get together.  It was so much fun meeting everyone in person.  Can't wait for the get together next year!  If the rest of you would like to take part at our get together next year, then come join us at http://www.grievancegaming.org and become a part of our great family!

• wordizwordiz Member Posts: 464
    Why Grievance as the guild name?
    Originally posted by wordiz
    Why Grievance as the guild name?

Quoted from http://www.grievancegaming.org/grievance-information/the-history-of-grievance

"The date was October 15th, of the year 2000. It was unsettling to see the impact a few of us had on many. We soon met in the Tunnel of Ro to decide our fate. It was long ago and some of the names of old have slipped past memory, but it was Camlain that decided on the name GRIEVANCE. He was a heavy mental listener and loved a band called Grievance (never heard them myself). The name was different, but really resembled the mood of everyone involved at the time. We did have a Grievance against many things and we would indeed make our mark before everything was said and done. Learning from past mistakes we locked down membership right away. We did not want to grow until we had a working charter and set of rules for members to follow. It was extremely important to us for people joining the guild to know what they were getting into before they ever hit the accept button. It is a philosiphy that has lasted up to this day. If you are upfront and honest with your members and not only set the rules, but set the example of following them, you will indeed build a strong base of trust that will unite and inspire an organisation to great things."

Can not wait to see if Wildstar releases any new information at Pax! 

I want new videos!!! :)

• GrievanceGamingGrievanceGaming Member Posts: 5
    New WildStar Wednesday coming up in two days!
  • KannonPhodderKannonPhodder Member Posts: 10

There was one part in a video for Rezzed where they mentioned that in the future they plan on allowing friends (or guildmate) to have their home all on the same avenue .... I am hoping that this might turn into player based towns.  Very excited if they do go this route!

They are not going to have it available at launch but I can always dream of the billboard on the way into town ... Welcome to Grievance City!

• ZorlofeZorlofe Member UncommonPosts: 215
    Lol, I don't think I've ever seen so many bumps on a thread ever in my life. Hey, here's a free one for ya btw! ;-P
    Originally posted by Zorlofe
    Lol, I don't think I've ever seen so many bumps on a thread ever in my life. Hey, here's a free one for ya btw! ;-P

Thanks for that!

We are a very active community, growing by the day! Of course we keep our posts active. :)

If you are still looking for a laid back, family friendly drama free guild that still gets stuff done,  come check us out!!

www.grievancegaming.org 

• ShrivastaShrivasta Member Posts: 2
    The Path System is what I'm most excited to try out with my Grievance family this game is going to be so much fun.image 
    Come be part of an amazing group of people! Fun times to be had! We are in several games that you can hop in while you await the release of Wildstar

www.grievancegaming.org
  • KannonPhodderKannonPhodder Member Posts: 10
    Our Community Outreach Group had their first podcast last night and they did an excellent job.  Find Grievance on TwitchTV and join in the excitement!
  • MMOman101MMOman101 Member UncommonPosts: 1,786

I went to your site and there is something I don't understand.  The posts here seem to portrait a "guild" that enables players to go from game to game and still play in the same group.  If that is the case, why do you have to apply to a guild per game. 

What makes this guild appealing is that it sounds like a player can move from one game to another and automatically walk into a guild in the new game. 

Is there a way to apply to the entire guild?  Then decide what game you may want to play or move from game to game and still be accepted in the guild?

“It's unwise to pay too much, but it's worse to pay too little. When you pay too much, you lose a little money - that's all. When you pay too little, you sometimes lose everything, because the thing you bought was incapable of doing the thing it was bought to do. The common law of business balance prohibits paying a little and getting a lot - it can't be done. If you deal with the lowest bidder, it is well to add something for the risk you run, and if you do that you will have enough to pay for something better.”

--John Ruskin

Originally posted by MMOman101

I went to your site and there is something I don't understand.  The posts here seem to portrait a "guild" that enables players to go from game to game and still play in the same group.  If that is the case, why do you have to apply to a guild per game. 

What makes this guild appealing is that it sounds like a player can move from one game to another and automatically walk into a guild in the new game. 

Is there a way to apply to the entire guild?  Then decide what game you may want to play or move from game to game and still be accepted in the guild?

Hey there!! :)

You only have to apply for Grievance one time! :) We usually just choose a "main game" that we want to play consistently, and apply under that forum. You can play any game within Grievance, all it takes is hopping into teamspeak to let an officer of the game you need an invite to know you are in game and they will invite you. We just like members to claim a main game. 

For Instance, my main game has been WoW, but am hopping in and out of many games.. Tera, GW2, ToR, LotRo etc. I have a bit of game ADD right now because I want to play Wildstar so bad....I can not focus haha! :)

If you need any more info feel free to register on our forums, and look around, you can hop into teamspeak as well! 

• YvenlesYvenles Member Posts: 1