Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Another Face Book Game

RudderRudder Member UncommonPosts: 80
I played this on FB and I never could get ahead since this game is B2W. It's Called Nuclear Domination on FB.

Comments

• dalin89dalin89 Member Posts: 33
    Total Domination is a free-to-play sci-fi strategic MMO that has been out in the market since 2011. It contains the core of managerial empire-builder and strategic warfare and manages to bring something new to the familiar tactical board. With its solid strategic essence and sci-fi skin, the game has accumulated around 17 million registered players worldwide dated. Read a review here: http://wp.me/p20VcM-1Uq
  • KazuhiroKazuhiro Member UncommonPosts: 607

Meh, just another run-of-the-mill browser RTS game, designed with minimal cost and maximum profit (Read: designed to bleed customers dry.) in mind. It'll last a few months, half a year tops then shut down and have another exactly like it with different art stapled on created to replace it, to begin the player milking process all over again.

There is your accurate review, you may copy-paste this same review to cover 99.999999% of all browser rts games.

To find an intelligent person in a PUG is not that rare, but to find a PUG made up of "all" intelligent people is one of the rarest phenomenons in the known universe.