Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Is Wow really all that Bad?

2»

Comments

• MajiinXMajiinX Member CommonPosts: 89
    The best advise I can give to people is if your thinking about playing it again just try it and don't worry about what other people think. Its a great game, its not for everybody but it has allot to offer and they pump out new content like crazy and each xpack comes with a rediculous amount of content and a ton of class and talent overhauls and revamps.
  • hockeyplayrhockeyplayr Member UncommonPosts: 604
    I just started giving this game my first serious go and so far it has been fun.  On my server at the lower levels at least (only lvl 30) people are really helpful.  I had never healed before and wiped on a dungeon. Instead of kicking me or complaining everyone gave me tips and said the only way to get better is to practice so we ran through it slow.  That kind of thing is exactly the opposite of what everyone says the community is like so maybe I got lucky
  • MajiinXMajiinX Member CommonPosts: 89
    Originally posted by hockeyplayr
    I just started giving this game my first serious go and so far it has been fun.  On my server at the lower levels at least (only lvl 30) people are really helpful.  I had never healed before and wiped on a dungeon. Instead of kicking me or complaining everyone gave me tips and said the only way to get better is to practice so we ran through it slow.  That kind of thing is exactly the opposite of what everyone says the community is like so maybe I got lucky

WoWs community gets a bad rap because the WoW forums are a cesspool but in game itself its not that bad at all. You'll find most of your questions will get answered without back handed comments and people seem pretty inclined to help others out. And in dungeons even if your not performing up to par as long as your respectful and putting in effort people will have no problem carrying you and giving you constructive feedback.

• RusqueRusque Member RarePosts: 2,785

WoW really is that bad if you log in thinking "I'm going to play a sandbox with all the features I've dreamed up in my head!"

But if you like themeparks, then it's the best. It is old these days, but it's still excellent for anyone who isn't burnt out on it.

• newbinatornewbinator Member Posts: 780
    Bad? Depends who you ask. I can be really critical of WoW sometimes, but the fact is I have to admit it's still the most polished and complete MMO that exists.
  • BattlerockBattlerock Member CommonPosts: 1,393
    Originally posted by Kryziz

Was thinking of passing the time with it again, but wondering if even doing the content is worth the sub?While I'm here what class can solo most old content with no real issues? 

Even if you think this came from the b team its still better than anything out there. Play as a hunter. You will have alot of fun and not be strapped for gold, enjoy :-)