Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Dragon Prophet Open Beta Storm's First Look

MadamefateMadamefate Member Posts: 171

Open Beta Video lvl 1-17

Ever want a bad ass dragon and to pull off cool combos? Well the you should watch this first look. Dragon Prophet puts you in control of a fun combo system. Then for extra fun gives you two dragons to control. You can unlock more slots via SC and levels in game. Honestly I can customization is really good I don't get to say that much at all. Normally that area sucks lately in games.

Graphics remind me of C9 and Vindictus. Not bad maybe extensive on some peoples PC set up. I only went up to level 17 for a first look and that took 3 hours. So I've seen roughly a medium size portion of the first zone. Look wise for the lands it's above average. Not stunning to the point you just want to look around. But not bad that you think OK I'm out of here.

Sound was average I didn't hear a lot of music that screamed keep playing. 

Gear and clothing seems great later in the game but horrible in the beginning

Dungeons you can enter at level 7 finding a party for it on the other hand.........

The dragons even the noob ones are rather fun to handle. They don't have bad Ai and save you when they can. Weird to me is the fact the dragons look like dinosaurs. As I leveled I notice others with more impressive dragons. That actually looked like story book dragons. It makes you want to strive towards it. The game is solid if you are a Dragon fan and combat fan. But that's where the draw ends. 

Everything else in this game has been done to death. So again if you have a Dragon Fetish and want to bust out cool combos. Go for it love it get a big ass dragon to run with, Otherwise you may not want to play this, because you will get that been there done that feeling

Comments