Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Rendezvous Zone LS/FC Recruiting! (NA Time)

Suki9Suki9 Member Posts: 1

------------------------------- Rendezvous Zone (Linkshell/Free Company) -------------------------------

We are recruiting server-wide for ßeta and launch. If you are looking for a social and end-game content group then you might want to check us out.

Rendezvous Zone is an established linkshell (from Excalibur server) with veteran and new players plus more to come. It started with a few people willing to help each other out and in this way experience the game to the fullest. We ended up growing through the years and became a family. As a family we make sure no one is left behind and guide the new ones not only to be good players but also to find the most effective way to have fun while accomplishing their goals. Our events and active time are based on North America time zones. We are always looking for people wanting to be part of a group and not just to feel as player in a group. RZ will become a Free Company but we will keep the Linkshell as well. We don't have a recruitment video but we have a gallery of video and images if you would like to have an idea of us as a group. RZ Gallery

Very important: We don't have a server where we'll be relocating to. Most of us come from Excalibur but due to the lack of information at this moment about how the servers will be distributed we will have to wait for a final decision on our new home. Now what we do know is that since most of us are Legacy members , we will not be able to choose a new server but new players can choose a server that Legacy people will be allowed to go to.

To apply or for more info go to our site Rendezvous Zone
If you have any questions feel free to send me a PM or post here. 

We hope to hear from you!

-RZ-

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comments

• KaramaruKaramaru Member Posts: 29

DIGITAL TOXIN (EU) Linkshell/Free Company - http://digitaltoxin.com

• SerruSerru Member Posts: 9
    Super awesome people! You won't find a more helpful and kind LS/FC in the game. ^_^ 
  • Damage99Damage99 Member UncommonPosts: 202

Hi!

It looks like the site prepended mmorpg.com to your url.

Should be http://rendezvous-zone.enjin.com/

• AethelindaAethelinda Member Posts: 33
    Oh yeah for some reason the link doesn't work. Yeah that's the right link.

*insert random bump image here*

• ItarugaItaruga Member Posts: 38

I just wanted to say Hello. I'm on the lookout for a well, a group of people to join for A Realm Reborn. I've played FF XI for a few years, I was part of the CB for FFXIV 1.0, but didn't stick around after that. ARR caught my attention and I preordered a copy and decided to take my chances. I am sociable, my hearing is very bad (cochlear and hearing aid) so it's a nice feeling being able to text it up with some fellow adventurers lol. I am from California. I like what your LS/FC stands for, you seem like  a pretty laid back group but also know when to get things done. I especially like this particular paragraph from your website:

"If hardcore, non-stop dungeon running from 9AM to 9PM is your thing, we quite frankly may not be the group for you. If failing a dungeon even a single time angers you to the point of yelling and smashing your keyboard, we may not be the group for you. If doing content with a "non-standard" party setup infuriates you, we may not be the group for you."

If we can fail with dignity rather than with furious anger, and know when to call it quits and try again another day, that's my kind of people. Also, I specialize in gathering a non-standard band of misfits :) I like mature, but silly, friendly people to hang with. I don't like jerks and bullies. I like to help out when I can, guildmates or strangers, doesn't matter to me. I have to say, real life comes first, my family comes first. Some times I just need to take a break and will be signed off the game for months maybe......I will give a heads up of course. I have two loves in my life, my wife and my daughter, and a kiddo on the way this November!  So yeah......I may have extended absences, but I will always come back...eventually >.<  My hours of play are usually weekdays from 8am to 12pm, or late nights. I just want to have fun, and recapture some awesome moments from my FF XI time. I am so looking forward to having adventures and seeking new lands on my trusty chocobo... lol. I can't wait to give it a name, and pimp it out with some spiffy armor.

If I am acceptable to you all, and if you will have me, maybe i will Apply if you're still recruiting. Nice to meet you all.

Originally posted by Itaruga

I just wanted to say Hello. I'm on the lookout for a well, a group of people to join for A Realm Reborn. I've played FF XI for a few years, I was part of the CB for FFXIV 1.0, but didn't stick around after that. ARR caught my attention and I preordered a copy and decided to take my chances. I am sociable, my hearing is very bad (cochlear and hearing aid) so it's a nice feeling being able to text it up with some fellow adventurers lol. I am from California. I like what your LS/FC stands for, you seem like  a pretty laid back group but also know when to get things done. I especially like this particular paragraph from your website:

"If hardcore, non-stop dungeon running from 9AM to 9PM is your thing, we quite frankly may not be the group for you. If failing a dungeon even a single time angers you to the point of yelling and smashing your keyboard, we may not be the group for you. If doing content with a "non-standard" party setup infuriates you, we may not be the group for you."

If we can fail with dignity rather than with furious anger, and know when to call it quits and try again another day, that's my kind of people. Also, I specialize in gathering a non-standard band of misfits :) I like mature, but silly, friendly people to hang with. I don't like jerks and bullies. I like to help out when I can, guildmates or strangers, doesn't matter to me. I have to say, real life comes first, my family comes first. Some times I just need to take a break and will be signed off the game for months maybe......I will give a heads up of course. I have two loves in my life, my wife and my daughter, and a kiddo on the way this November!  So yeah......I may have extended absences, but I will always come back...eventually >.<  My hours of play are usually weekdays from 8am to 12pm, or late nights. I just want to have fun, and recapture some awesome moments from my FF XI time. I am so looking forward to having adventures and seeking new lands on my trusty chocobo... lol. I can't wait to give it a name, and pimp it out with some spiffy armor.

If I am acceptable to you all, and if you will have me, maybe i will Apply if you're still recruiting. Nice to meet you all.

Hi :)

Well first of all. Congrats on the new precious family member!! It is always a joy to have a baby in the family. My husband and I are still waiting for the right moment but it is easy to imagine how much of a wonderful experience must be. 

About the recruitment, yes we are still recruiting. If by any chance like you said, decide to take a break from the game you are more than welcome to do so and thank you in advance for letting us know on time. We normally check the active members through the site by checking when was the last activity. If we see they didn't say anything and has been months since last time then we do try to contact the person. If the person does not reply we go ahead and remove them from the site until news from him/her. No one is kicked or banned for taking breaks or not able to play for a while. We all have families and important things in real life to take care of. Also many of us are married and we have a few couples playing like myself. ^^

Glad you find us as a good match for you and you definitely are more than welcome to apply. By your description I can see you are a good fit as well. 

Thank you for your response. It really does seem to fit exactly what I have always wanted in a game guild. I hit the Apply button, just to check out some of the questions, and I think there were maybe two questions I couldn't answer just yet, like my character name. How would I go about that, or do I just hold off on applying? I'll have to go back and take a look at the questions again.
    Thank you for your response. It really does seem to fit exactly what I have always wanted in a game guild. I hit the Apply button, just to check out some of the questions, and I think there were maybe two questions I couldn't answer just yet, like my character name. How would I go about that, or do I just hold off on applying? I'll have to go back and take a look at the questions again.

Well we got your application already but will reply with an answer for just in case someone might need it as well :)

It really doesn't matter if you still don't have the final name for your main character. However what we do ask is that once you know it, to change your username in the site for the character's one for easy identification purposes. ^^

Good choice on applying to RZ. I'm sure you'll see your faith in them is well placed once you start to get to know them.

Thank you Kara :3

Still open for recruitment ^^

I am really enjoying being a part of RZ. They are super friendly, and it took no time at all to jump right in and converse. I am glad I took the leap to apply :) Thanks for having me
  • ShrillyShrilly Member UncommonPosts: 421
    I am a beta tester and am interested but your website is down?
    Originally posted by Shrilly

Website is not down for me, try this: http://rendezvous-zone.enjin.com/

• ShrillyShrilly Member UncommonPosts: 421

Great. I applied hope to join soon.

Great. I applied hope to join soon.

Awesome, hopefully you'll be joining the ranks soon. See you there :)

• punkrock2punkrock2 Member UncommonPosts: 78
    I also just recently join this LS, and i was meet with very nice people and am enjoying my time there.  My name is Setsua on the guild site, come on by and say hi some time ^_^
  • SerruSerru Member Posts: 9
    Bump for this awesome LS! 
  • rasmijnrasmijn Member UncommonPosts: 50

WEWT I'd like to join this LS/FC, I will make sure to apply on site and hope to get accepted.

• LummLumm Member UncommonPosts: 134
    With ARR just around the corner you couldnt go wrong by joining this fantastic community. Its not your average LS/guild where its either  social or endgame. Its both with a great drive of accomplishment and pride in a friends and family setting.
    RZ are a great choice for any people that require a NA timezone. Go apply while you can!

This discussion has been closed.