Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Riot games Patch Ruined League.

RenoakuRenoaku Member EpicPosts: 3,157

So I played League Yesterday, and I noticed quite a few things Riot is ruining League OF Legends.

1. Let me give a thumbs up to Riots Customer Service which sucks.

Over the past years I got 3 suspenisions on my account for no reason at all by a TROLL Tribunal, I asked riot to review these suspensions all they did was Copy-Paste messages to each incident same message everytime refused to review or lift false suspensions, and the proof was right there all the other players were cursing in game This game is rated (T) For teen which means we have kids under the age of 18 who play it and talking about Mature/Adult content, exposing minors to adult content I am shocked Riot Games has not been in legal issues yet.

Yesterday I filed a support ticket about what I asked if it was a bug or not I told them the situation I had that I couldn't mute players becuase I was still sitting through a game with over 20 ping spams in a minute and they copy-paste me same message auto reply they send everyone if you file an abuse report on a player i submit this ticket to the general question department.

2. Riot Games first made the ELO change in solo/duo ranked games, there is no point in playing SOLO/DUO anymore because if you dodge a quene due to trolls trolling like this http://pastebin.com/ixpTGFTP then you loose 10 points from what I was told I do know you loose points though or loose your series game for it. If you loose games due to trolls in any reason you get demoted or possibly get demoted it is stupid it should be based or player K/D/R and stats not just win/loss of a game, in Premade 5v5 Teams it works but in solo it doesn't.

Riot Ignores all Consumers Complaints on their forums I complain to them they never respond its rare you actually get a GM on their forum to say anything, and I have spent a lot of money in league.

3. Riot Just recently fixed it so if you mute a player you have to endure 40 minutes of ping spam, lets say a team mate is trolling just pinging the bush randomly and there is really no one there I need a way to silence their annoying pings all together I do not want to play hearing them I can play better without them with a thing called map awareness, using pings responsibly is fine, but spamming 2 or more times on a target to attack that target, or spamming Fall Back, or such I do not need to hear it.

Why has riot ruined League I don't know they are making stupid choices as a company they apply a patch before thinking of the concequnces that the patch will have on the community but after all the game is F2P right.

I am seriously thinking about quitting league because of the annoying ping spams and ear aches I have to endure almost every game first game today, first game yesterday I had to put up with it for 40 minutes of just ping after ping.

Comments

• DisdenaDisdena Member UncommonPosts: 1,093
    Originally posted by Renoaku

Over the past years I got 3 suspenisions on my account for no reason at all by a TROLL Tribunal, I asked riot to review these suspensions all they did was Copy-Paste messages to each incident same message everytime refused to review or lift false suspensions

You've posted about your suspensions before. They were deserved. You were not falsely banned.

Let's recap the safeguards that prevent false bans. By claiming that you're an innocent who didn't deserve a ban, you're implying the following:

• In a large percentage of your games, someone chose to falsely report you even though you broke no rules.
      • Note that reports from untrustworthy players are given reduced weight or ignored. So these are people who typically file valid reports but chose to illegitimately report you.
      • The vast majority of players never even come close to the Tribunal threshold by hitting an unlucky streak of trolls, even if they play very frequently.
    • The majority of Tribunal judges voting on your case were highly-evasive trolls who falsely voted Punish even though you broke no rules.
      • Again, votes from judges who only spam punish or regularly deviate from the community consensus are ignored. So these are judges who vote normally in order to fool the Tribunal algorithms but chose to illegitimately punish you.
    • A member of Riot's Player Support team reviewed your case and, through incompetence or carelessness, upheld the Tribunal's faulty judgment.
      • This was not confirmed until recently, but Riot reviews every Tribunal case before approving a pardon or punishment (source). They have only very recently decided not to review unanimous Tribunal decisions anymore because they are virtually never wrong.
    • All of these things happened to you 4 times: once for the initial warning, and 3 more times for your 3 time bans.
    Rather than accepting that you are exhibiting unacceptable behavior that you're unaware of, you choose to believe—against IMPOSSIBLE odds—that you are an innocent who is being successfully framed by trolls, while millions of other innocent people are able to play the game normally without ever getting so much as a warning.

2. Riot Games first made the ELO change in solo/duo ranked games, there is no point in playing SOLO/DUO anymore because if you dodge a quene due to trolls trolling like this http://pastebin.com/ixpTGFTP then you loose 10 points from what I was told I do know you loose points though or loose your series game for it. If you loose games due to trolls in any reason you get demoted or possibly get demoted it is stupid it should be based or player K/D/R and stats not just win/loss of a game, in Premade 5v5 Teams it works but in solo it doesn't.

If you show that chat log to ANYONE who plays League, they'll tell you that you were the worst offender on the team. You demanded a lane and refused to play any other, even though two others called that lane before you and you were at the bottom of the pick order. Let me be clear: neither pick order nor call order is absolute. Even in ranked, you should not feel like you are obligated to play support just because you ended up as last pick. (Many players disagree but Riot has my back on this one.) However, that is a situation that comes about because of people with your attitude.

Here's an astonishingly simple test: If I made an exact copy of you and secretly put the two of you onto the same team, how would you get along? Would you work things out or would you mute and report each other? I think the answer's quite clear. As hard as this might be for you to believe, most people would get along just fine on an entire team of self-clones and would manage to play the game without raging at each other...(themselves?) even though some of them wouldn't get to play their preferred champions or roles. If you absorb nothing else from my post, take this one idea to heart. If you, Renoaku, encountered yourself in game, you would want Riot to ban you.

You were insistent and combative from the very first line you typed, and threatened to use the mute tool as a weapon against people before anyone even gave you reason to think that they would harass you. If this is the way you always act, you're on your way to another ban.

3. Riot Just recently fixed it so if you mute a player you have to endure 40 minutes of ping spam, lets say a team mate is trolling just pinging the bush randomly and there is really no one there I need a way to silence their annoying pings all together I do not want to play hearing them I can play better without them

This change was for the players' benefit. League has a good number of toxic players who make offensive and undesired comments towards their teammates. Many players do not want to read what their abusive teammate is typing, but still want to be able to see strategic advice from that player in the form of pings. This places them in a difficult spot: either leave the abusive player unmuted and continue to suffer their rage, or mute them and risk making misplays by failing to rush to a teammate's aid or failing to fall back from a dangerous position. Leaving pings unmuted gives us the best of both worlds. At the same time Riot's making this change, they're also throttling pings so that it's not possible to constantly spam them.

As someone who does not want to see muted teammates' pings, you are in the minority here. Most people do not see map ping as something that is routinely used for trolling, like you do.

I am seriously thinking about quitting league because of the annoying ping spams and ear aches I have to endure almost every game first game today, first game yesterday I had to put up with it for 40 minutes of just ping after ping.

Being spammed with pings "almost every game" is an obvious exaggeration unless your definition of ping spam is 2 pings in a row. Here is an interesting exercise for you. Go to http://www.twitch.tv/directory/game/League of Legends and start watching a stream. Don't pick anyone well-known, just hop into a channel by some random guy with a few dozen viewers queueing solo. Watch him for a whole game and see if his game has "annoying ping spams" by your definition. See if he reacts to pings in the way that you would react. In time, you will realize that nobody is annoyed by pings to the extent that you are. At worst, you might see someone mutter "geez, enough already" if someone's pinging is really excessive. We don't get upset about it and we don't mute people or turn off our speakers because of it. As I've been pointing out, the issue is with you, not the people you're playing with.

• EnerzealEnerzeal Member Posts: 326

Code of LoL - if someone calls mid, accept your fate, play something else. 

If you lack runes to perform another job, what are you doing queuing in the first place in ranked matches?

• AgentX9AgentX9 Member Posts: 5
    Haha both of these follow up post are completely correct. People want to blame anything but themselves. Taking a good look at yourself and the mistakes you make will make you an overall better player and person.