Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Comments

• Agricola1Agricola1 Member UncommonPosts: 4,977

That is pretty much what Planetside 2 is every night, I think they must of had a tough time editing out the other comments that occur each night like,

"ZOE MAX! F*** those Vanu c*** suckers!"

"NOOOOOOOO! 1 shotted by NC shotgun whore! If I saw Higby lying on the pavement burning alive I wouldn't p*** on him!"

"I can't see a single F***ing Vanu in this dark! F*** SOE!"

"Oh great killed by another AV turret firing invisible shells, F*** my life!"

"Yay Vanguard puts his shield up just before I kill him and I get raped."

and then the classic "20 seconds before the end of the alert and my game crashed...(sound of foot passing through computer monitor and wife and kids screaming in terror)."

I play TR so I apologise if the relevant curses concerning us aren't present.

"Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience"

CS Lewis

• itbewillyitbewilly Member UncommonPosts: 351
    Originally posted by Agricola1

That is pretty much what Planetside 2 is every night, I think they must of had a tough time editing out the other comments that occur each night like,

"NOOOOOOOO! 1 shotted by NC shotgun whore! If I saw Higby lying on the pavement burning alive I wouldn't p*** on him!"

and then the classic "20 seconds before the end of the alert and my game crashed...(sound of foot passing through computer monitor and wife and kids screaming in terror)."

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • mmoskimmoski Member UncommonPosts: 282
    Originally posted by Agricola1

Yeah i feel you, but even with this and other frustrating stuff like player popping etc.., its still pretty epic.

• ShakyMoShakyMo Member CommonPosts: 7,207

my absolute favourite PS2 video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PsVHgBU6mg0

own song and everything, really sums up noob flying