Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[Preview] Dragon's Prophet: First Impressions of Open Beta

13»

Comments

• magistaremagistare Member UncommonPosts: 12

I am a old time gamer and will mention a feature that so far has failed to be mentioned above.

Two Words: Boob Sliders!

I have played mmo's since dark age of camelot and this is the first one that has more than four sliders devoted to breasts shapes. BRAVO! I even called my wife over to show her the fun it was to go massively overboard to which I revived the eye roll and sigh.  I am sure there is one dragon in the realm that will take one look at my characters breasts of incredible mezmerization ability, roll over and say "TAMED!"

Now for the game:

I do enjoy the mouse l+r feature and having to use as little keys as possible when fighting. I prefer to watch my characters instead of the cool down on my 6 rows of buttons like most mmos.

Dragon taming is fun, look for the ones in the dungeons. I do like the point allocation when leveling and have started to craft a few things, enchant objects and made it to 15 on a few of my characters. My mage and broadsword barbarian are at 15 while my ranger is at 10 and climbing. Unlocks occur at levels to open bag space. You will go through a lot of gear quickly, don't worry about tailoring it. The map feature of showing where your quest mobs are lurking is good.

The game seems promising and enjoyable if they had a say $9 a month sub I'd buy into it, not enough there for a full $15 but enough that I would pay monthly.

Magz