Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Question about subscription and membership status

TanarisTanaris Member UncommonPosts: 29

Hi there,

I have picked up PS2 after over a 6 months pause and I'm totally digging it again. I considered paying a monthly subscription for the extra exp/cert gain. Two of my friends, who have bought the early access back in the days, seem to have this "copper membership status" even though they didn't ever spend any money (i.e. subscription) on it. Could it be that once I have paid for one month I will reach this copper status too and not lose it ever again? Or is it only active as long as I keep subscribing?

Thanks for your help,

LIBERTY OR DEATH!

Comments

• DeivosDeivos Member EpicPosts: 3,692
    Last month was running an event that granted all(or most) the players a month of subscription time.

"The knowledge of the theory of logic has no tendency whatever to make men good reasoners." - Thomas B. Macaulay

"The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge." - Daniel J. Boorstin

• XasapisXasapis Member RarePosts: 6,337
    Originally posted by Deivos
    Last month was running an event that granted all(or most) the players a month of subscription time.

Indeed. Basically they gave all active characters at the time a free month premium status, so people could see whether they liked it or not.

As for whether the membership goes down if unsubscribed, I fear I can't answer that since I'm not unsubscribed yet.