Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Large PVP battles have taken over

BattlerockBattlerock Member CommonPosts: 1,393

The larger pvp battles have really been coming into their own. I am noticing more interest than ever in them and it has been great. I can remember before MoP launched they said it was going to be more pvp oriented, well they weren't lying, it's been great.

Alt Valley - minimal reward - its all about the pride

Isle of Conquest - minimal reward - pride wins again

WPVP - All Pride - the rivalry's have been amazing, both sides recognize each other and if you look at someone wrong that could spark a war large enough to crash the server.

Tol Barad - reward minimal it's all about faction pride

All of them seem to have come to life this expac and it's been great. It's funny these formats have little to no ingame reward yet they have become so popular as of late.

Comments

• TheJodaTheJoda Member UncommonPosts: 605
    Pics or I don't believe it??  PvP has always been in WoW, like in Alt Valley, so what is new now?

....Being Banned from MMORPG's forums since 2010, for Trolling the Trolls!!!

• reeereeereeereee Member UncommonPosts: 1,636
    not sure if srs...
  • AirwrenAirwren Member UncommonPosts: 648

Yeah I'm not sure if you're serious about this or not.  I haven't played the game in some time but still look back fondly at the massive battles that used to take place in Stranglethorn and Southshore.  It always started with some high level ganking somebody's alt and they'd log in their main, then get guild members involved and the shit would hit the fan.  And don't even get me started on the old school Alterac Valley games.  Epic....

• doodphacedoodphace Member UncommonPosts: 1,858
    Originally posted by Airwren

Yeah I'm not sure if you're serious about this or not.  I haven't played the game in some time but still look back fondly at the massive battles that used to take place in Stranglethorn and Southshore.  It always started with some high level ganking somebody's alt and they'd log in their main, then get guild members involved and the shit would hit the fan.  And don't even get me started on the old school Alterac Valley games.  Epic....

That happens as much as ever now with the CRZ.

• BattlerockBattlerock Member CommonPosts: 1,393
    Originally posted by TheJoda

Pics or I don't believe it??  PvP has always been in WoW, like in Alt Valley, so what is new now?

Well first of all I am serious.
    Secondly its not even a matter of something that hasnt been seen before, its really a new attitude by the player base.
    Thirdly - I am not allowed to post guild or realm info on here I could pm you if you want and direct you to the hot spots. Dont know why I cant post on here but I get banned alot and one of the reasons I get banned is if I say something mildly positive about world of warcraft. So pics are out of the equation :-(